Suicide Squad: Daddy didn't raise no bitch

Start from the beginning

Taehyung looked into his eyes, lightly shrugged once again as he hummed, "Guess you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?"

Yunho approached them, clearly worked up as he got off the phone, "We only have less than eight hours to find something—anything!" He looked at all of them, "Alright, I'll tell you everything I know and you idiots are going to find a way to fix this god damn mess." He paused before he started, "The Joker scattered six bombs across the city and we don't know when he'll detonate them. The only thing we know so far is that someone is working for him. That someone is our best chance of getting to him."

"How are you so sure someone is working for him? Doesn't the Joker work alone?" Seokjin frowned but then glanced at Taehyung, "Well...usually...." He shrugged.

"The wasps are a dead giveaway. He's never created anything remotely similar to that before. Also, the bombs, the way that they've been made...it's not his style." He paused. "You need to get any information you can so we can track him." Yunho looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon exhaled deeply, "What do you propose we do? Where exactly are we supposed to start?"

"Hyuna wants you to do whatever is necessary. Talk to other criminals-"

That made them laugh. Yunho stared at them with a heavy glare, but he waited until one of them explained. "Snitches get stitches," Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Aish, you'd never survive out in the streets."

At this point, Jimin had finished helping the hostages get to safety and he approached them.

Hoseok said, "No one is going to rat out the Joker...everyone's afraid of him-"

"Then make them fear you!" Yunho balled his hands, "There's five of you—fucking five! Two of you have powers beyond belief, one of you has incredible strength, one of you can shoot with your eyes closed and still get the target, and the other..." his voice trailed off as he stared at Taehyung. Taehyung batted his eyelashes cutely, waiting for Yunho to finish his thought, but he only shook his head, "Anyway, my point is, is that the five of you together would scare them even more."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "We're not getting shit if everyone sees you two dumbasses trailing behind us." He tilted his head.

Taehyung nodded in agreement, "Exactly! We need to do this on our own to make it believable. You want this to be believable, right?"

Jimin hesitated as he thought about the five of them going off on their own, but then he realized that they had a point. "They have a point." He turned to Yunho, "Our time is really limited, and we need to start moving."
Yunho exhaled deeply before he glared at the criminals, "Hyuna is watching your every move, so if you try something, you're losing your fucking heads." He looked at the logos on the ground, "You have ten minutes to come up with your plan." Yunho stepped to the side to give them more space, but he remained close enough to hear what they would say.

Yoongi looked off to the horizon, his eyes squinting lightly as he noticed the sun setting. He looked up at the changing colors splattered across the sky and tilted his head gently. His quietness made a few of the criminals uncomfortable. Hoseok looked at Yoongi and frowned, "You know you can join us, right? Or do you not get ideas?"

Taehyung shoved Hoseok, "Hey, focus." He grabbed a piece of chalk left forgotten near the grass and he started to draw circles, "Alright, so far we know we have six bombs around the city. And so far all we have are a bunch of logos-"

"This is stupid." Namjoon muttered as he stared at all of the logos, "There has to be one that stands out more than the others, right?" he tilted his head as he glared at them, "What could we possibly find in these places?"