Suicide Squad: Guess Who's Back

Start from the beginning

Hyuna stared at him, her breathing turning heavier as she slowly backed away. "But you know him the best...don't you?"

Taehyung hummed as he looked around the room cutely before he stared directly into her eyes, "Hmmm I don't know, do I?" he cocked an eyebrow as he grinned wickedly. There was a moment of silence between him so Taehyung whispered, "So you gonna punish me or...?"

"Is that what you want?" Hyuna inched closer to him, her dark eyes glaring into his own.

Taehyung laughed cutely, "I don't know why else you'd be here, sugar. You want information on the Joker, but I've got nothin'. I mean nothing to him, remember?" He winked and Hyuna was tempted to go into his cell to strangle him, but she held herself back.

"I'm going to enjoy this." Hyuna smiled brightly as she leaned close, "I'm going to really enjoy this."

Taehyung had no idea what she was talking about but he played along, "Yea? That a threat?" he smiled playfully.

Hyuna stared at him for a few seconds before she pulled out her walkie talkie, pressed the button and spoke into it. "Pull them out...Taehyung will be last." She winked at Taehyung before she walked off.

"Last for what? Hey! Come back!" Taehyung gripped onto the bars, he watched Hyuna as she disappeared from his sight. He shook his head lightly and smiled to himself as he spun around and hummed to himself.

Taehyung's interest peaked when Changmin approached him with a solemn expression, and he looked around to make sure no one was around.

"Mr. J told me to deliver a message to you." Changmin swallowed dryly.

"Oh?" Taehyung's smile became soft as he thought about his love. "What does my daddy say?"

Changmin cleared his throat, "He wants you to know that he's coming for you and to not worry about anything because he has a plan—a huge plan..." his voice drifted off as he looked away from Taehyung. "I don't know what it is...but he wants you to know that he's watching you. He'll be watching your every move." He nodded.

Taehyung was silent for a moment, his soft smile growing wider as he looked into Changmin's eyes. "Is he watching me...right now?" he purred. Taehyung's heart swelled up, it started to beat faster when he thought about Jungkook watching him in that moment. He started to feel hot and he grinned as he tilted his head and glanced at one of the security cameras.

"Yes, but don't make it obvious..." Changmin whispered. "He doesn't want anyone to know." He cleared his throat and made sure no one was near before he whispered, "He's going to leave you clues along the way, so play along." He nodded before he slowly backed away. Changmin walked away and Taehyung stood by the bars, glancing at the cameras with a small smile on his face.

"See you soon, puddin'," Taehyung whispered before he turned his attention to the loud noises coming from outside the doors. He heard yelling and he strained himself to hear what was going on. He didn't have to wait long because the doors busted open and many officers surrounded his cell.

Taehyung only smiled coyly at them but his eyes darkened when one of them aimed his weapon towards him. The officer shot a needle straight into Taehyung's shoulder, and the pain surprised him. He cried out gently but then laughed loudly as he glared at the officer. His laughter died out when the sedative knocked him out, and he fell to the floor.

When Taehyung woke up, he couldn't move much because his arms and legs were tied down. He groaned lightly, coming back into consciousness and then he started to feel a deep coldness taking over his back. It was like he was lying on the cold hard ground, but as he became more conscious, he knew he was strapped to a steel table. He jerked against the chains that restricted his wrists and ankles. His head was strapped to the table, but he tried to look around with his eyes.