Suicide Squad: 'Undetectable, aren't they?'

Começar do início

Jimin's jaw drops slightly, "I just got a call from the police department about huge wasps terrorizing the city—is that you? It's not exactly your style..." He glared at him.

Jungkook clenched his jaw as he glared at him, "Do you not understand rules?" he half smiled, "No questions." He laughed while Jimin gripped his hands into tight fists.

"Those things were taking kids..." he shook his head and exhaled sharply, "I don't fucking trust you. How could you expect me to do anything for you after all the shit you've done?!" Jimin stood and he noticed the way Jungkook's minions seemed ready to grab him. Jimin glared at them before he looked at The Joker, "You can't fucking use me."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Always so dramatic. It's so nice to see you haven't changed." He half smiled and then laughed, "Taehyung will die if you don't act faster, Jimin."
"Fuck you!"

"Okay fine maybe you need some proof that I'm not playing any games." He shook his head lightly before he pulled something out of his pocket. It was a small garage remote and Jimin's eyes widened as Jungkook's thumb hovered over the button. "If you don't decide in twenty seconds I'm going to push this button and..." his smile grew, his voice droning on to add suspense, "Boom!" he laughed while Jimin looked horrified. "I placed a bomb in an elementary school." Jungkook whispered and then laughed loudly. "Let's play a game! Try to guess which one!" He laughed louder when Jimin looked even more horrified.

Jimin was frozen for a moment and he struggled before he yanked the ear bud from Jungkook's hand. "Get the fuck out of here." He was shaking in anger, "And don't fucking count on this again! I'm not your god damn toy."

Jungkook seemed pleased as he backed away from him, "Deal." He chuckled. "Oh, and just so you're aware. I know every move you make, so try something and I really will cause some damage to those kids, understood?" he taunted him.

Jimin glared at him, "I get it. Now leave."

Jungkook laughed as he headed out of the apartment with his minions trailing behind him.

Jaehyo was strapped upside down, his body swaying lightly as he cried against the gag around his mouth. He was filthy, and covered in bruises and his own blood. Jungkook had his fist against his side and he smirked at the sight of him, "Oh hush," he pushed him. "I have to be very careful. Every move I make has to be calculated perfectly—one mistake and the whole thing turns to shit." He smirked as Jaehyo whimpered, "You're my very own punching bag...what an honor." He laughed as he turned to face Chanyeol.

They were in Chanyeol's lab with three computer monitors showing the different cameras in Belle Reve Penitentiary. One of the cameras, the one in the middle monitor, showed Taehyung's room. It showed him on the bed, shaking in fear as he whimpered a few words.

Chanyeol sat on a chair, staring at the monitors, "Jimin is entering the prison..." he cracked a smile, "Wow Mr. J, I knew you could do anything, but how did you manage to convince him to do this?" he turned and grinned at him.

Jungkook smirked, his eyes staring at the monitors and watching Jimin go into Taehyung's room, "I can be quite convincing."

Jimin stared at Taehyung for a moment and he exhaled deeply before he glanced at the ear bud in between his fingers. He bit his lips together and then gently put the ear bud into Taehyung's left ear. "You have to face your fears..." he whispered and then he walked out of the room with a solemn expression.

Jungkook smiles as he grabs his own ear bud and puts it into his ear while staring at the monitor.

In Taehyung's mind.