He gulps and closing his eyes to tells everything to her and as soon as he conpletes he feels burning sensations over his cheeks.

"I feel ashamed to be you sister Vivan no actually this all happened because of me i am culpable for all this, for everything that happened with Geet"
"No no.." He says with tears and stammering voice while again receives a hard slap from Divya. She continuously goes on slapping him.
"You know today I lost everything, after mom dad's death it was my responsibility that I grow you up with all the good values and full care. But I failed."
He nods his head in no crying. He breakdown. He cries holding her feet.
"I failed Vivan.." She says standing like a statue an crying.
"No Di please don't say this...believe me I love her and my child a lot.."

"You know where Geet is know, how is your child" she asks getting no answer.
"No you don't know, what type of person you are..you say that you love your wife and child and you don't even know where and how they are." She say while he gets up wiping his tears.

"Di let me call doctor she might be knowing how is her health, she is our family doctor..She will tell me everything..wait a minute." He grabs his mobile while Divya shakes her head in disbelief.
He calls the doctor.
"Hello Doctor, myself Vivan Khurana sorry I disturbed you late night."

"No problem Vivan we know each other from childhood say any problem..is Geet fine..I know their are my complications in her pregnancy..infact  I wanted to talk to you myself about her."
Doctor says shocking him.
"Neha (doctor)what happened to Geet.."

"Vivan it's  better you abort the child" she says getting a what reaction from him. Divya was getting worried listing his reaction.
"Yes Vivan I didn't say anything to Your wife as she will not be able to handle this as of you abort your child she will never be able to become mother again and if you don't abort your child you will lose her." He gets shocked listing her.

"I never delay in telling this to patients but as you are my friend I thought to not tell this to Geet till I not meet you" she says but  intruppted my another call.
"Vivan hold on I guess I have a call." She say picking up her another call.
Vivan hears his conversation.

"Can you do me a favour Neha." Vivan asks and becomes happy getting the positive reply from Vivian
He says something to Her.

"But Vivan this is against our rules."

"Please I beg you hut for me. I promise you, you won't get in any problem. Please.."
She agrees after thinking a lot.

After sometime doctor was checking her it was n hour she was checking her and Even doctor called number of medicines he brought it as fast as he could.  After sometime listening to Doctor Dev gets shocked. As he gets to know that Geet is pregnant an just had the misgarriage. Doctor leaves after prescribing her required medicines.

Dev don't understand what I'll he tell Geet. How will she react. How will he handle her.

Dev was sitting beside her holding her hand in his. He sees her opening her eyes slowly he gets happy seeing her getting conscious.
"Bhai.."
"Shh...lado take rest.."
She tries to Get up and sit.
Dev helps her and makes her sit on bed and he sits beside her.
"Geet I want to say something to you.."
"Why happened bhai? "
"Lado but you need to be strong I promise I'll always be their with you no matter what."

She laughs sarcastically "Don't worry bhai past few incidents made your lado enough strong to handle any situation in her life."

He says everything what doctors said her. She was beyond shocked and was crying she seemed dead after hearing him.
"Geet doctor said that reason is extrem stress over you abdomen."
She remembers Vivan pushing  her over her stomach and how her lower stomach pained. How he threw her out of house and she a sharp object drictely bitted her at her lower abdomen.
"Mr Vivan Khurana I hate you I hate you from core of my heart" she shouted.
"Geet relax it's not good for you health....let me call Vivan even he has right to know that his child.."

"No bhai..you even don't know what all he did with me..from now I have only hate from him. He is the reason my child died."

Geet says everything to him.
She was half lying on bed while the Dev was standing near window of the room. Endless train of tears gushed out of both's eyes.
"Believe me....lado(sis) I never cheated my wife I never did..... it was all her misunderstanding.
I know I married her just as an obligation but I can never cheat her, believe me lado"

"I completely trust you. I know you can never cheat your wife." Replied the girl with water eyes and shaking voice.

"I can never forgive him for what he did to you and her for being the reason for destruction of four life's"
Any explanation was not needed to her for knowing whom he is reffering by him and her. Him, her husband. Her, his wife.

"Lado you take rest...it's late night." She nods hearing him and he makes her lay completely  on bed and leaves wishing her night closing the door.

Sleep was far away from her eyes. She toss and turns on bed. As she tried to sleep or close her eyes. She just saw him.

Tonight he made her empty. He broke her.
He broke her heart. He broke her trust. He broke her dreams. He broke her soul by snatching her everything from her. He snatched her innocence from her. He snatched her everything, her everything.

As she tried to close her eyes he sees his face. She remember the night when he married her just for his sister. She remember how ruthlessly he behaved with her. She remember how he mistreated her and didn't even trust her. She remembers how He raped her. And today He left her when she needed him the most.
In Khurana Mansion
Vivan was sitting on bed while Divya was sitting beside her.
She keeps her one hand over his shoulders.
"Vivan...what you did Geet will never forgive you for this. You told Neha to abort your child and name it as misgarriage and say this as a reason that it's due to extreme carelessness that brought stress over her.." Vivan interrupts her.

"Di..She already hates me she will hate me little more what the big deal at least she won't blame herself. I know she won't be able to take it when she knows that her uterus was not enough strong and she can never become mother again."
Vivan cried till eternity. Divya runs out of his room seeing his state.

Present
Divya was sitting on bed while Geet was sleeping with her head in her laps.
Geet"Di how did you got to know the truth that bhai is innocent."

Divya caresses her hairs and says" Geet that night walking I reached in park it was raining heavily no one was present their..
Flashback
Divya was sitting in park on a bench when she sees Nisha, Dev's PA. She gets angry seeing her.

She stands up
"What are you doing here? What do you need more after snatching my everything?"
FLASHBACK ENDS

Divya" I was very angry and not ready to listen anything but after she pleaded me I went with her. She took me to hospital opposite to that park. I went with her, I  was very confused, she took me to a room in that hospital. And I saw a ldy lying over their. She introduced me as her mother.
She told me that she clicked thoes pictures to blackmail Dev as she need money to save her mother.
I got to know everything from her.
Geet"Di I know bhai will soon forgive you he loves you a lot."
Divya smiles and nods.
"Now we should sleep Geet it's late." Geet nods getting up off her laps and goes to her side.

In kitchen.
Dev and Vivan were standing while Dev was making coffee for both.
Dev" Vivan can I ask you something I always had one question in my mind."
Vivan nods.
Dev" it's fine with all other rituals but you definitely saw her in pheras (wedding ritual in hindu) right I remember during kanayadan when you were doing Divya's kanyadan..that time Geet was sitting right beside you.

Vivan"yes Dev it was for first time I saw Geet woth your family during your marriage when you came with you family. I was  confused when I saw her. I called my most trusted employee and asked him to take out information about her. That time I got to know that she us Geet and her parents died.
I confronted her during rituals and she said she is your relative I trusted her as she said is orphan and I knew it from binging that shona is orphan. After that I saw with you I that thy you both have affair even during post wedding rituals I saw you both close so it created more doubt in my mind."

Dev sighs hearing him.
Dev"It's too dramatic."
Both laughs.