"I'm sure that by the time we get there, It'll be dry. Like my phone." Y/N responded and turned off the water, wrapping a towel around her, and pushing the showed curtain back.

"Come on. Lets get ready." Y/N spoke again while heading to her room.
______

"Jasper, for the love of God, just ring the doorbell!" Y/N spoke while standing at the address Lauren had given her when she'd asked.

"But if I don't, then they won't know we are here, and we can leave and live our lives happily!" Jasper spoke, trying to make herself sound logical.

"I swear to-"

Just before Y/N could finish her threat, the door opened up, revealing a handsome teenage boy.

"Uhm, Hello." The boy waved.

"Uhm, yes, We're here for the Jauregui's." Y/N spoke. "Do we have the right house?" She asked again while still holding the container she had.

"Oh, you must be Y/N and Jasper. Come on in. I'm Chris." He spoke nicely stepping out of the way to make room for us.

"Thank you, Chris." Y/N smiled at the nice young man.

Just then a woman stepped out of the kitchen, wiping her hands on a towel.

"Hello there, you must be Y/N, and you must be Jasper?" The woman asked and the two of you nodded.

"I'm assuming you're Mrs. Jauregui," Jasper spoke as the woman smiled.

"Call me Clara, dear." She seemed so kind.

"Mike, Lauren, Taylor, our guests are here!" She yelled at the stairs.

An older male used the back glass door to enter the living room while holding some things on a pan that he'd made on the barbecue while gently waving at the girls with a pair of tongs in his hands.

"Hello! Welcome, please make yourself feel at home. I'm Mike Jauregui, I'm so sorry about what happened, Taylor is never like that." He begins apologizing.

"Then clearly you don't know your daughter," Jasper spoke but what she said was masked by Taylor's shoe and a skateboard making their way down the stairs.

"Chris!" A yell was heard as Taylor made her way downstairs, face fuming, and red.

"Sorry, I know, I know. My fault. Won't happen again." Chris spoke, his hands lifted up in surrender as he picked up the board.

"Hello Y/N, Hi Jasper." Taylor spoke at the two of them.

"Your parents didn't come?" Clara suddenly asked while looking above Y/N and Jasper.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I did ask if they wanted to come, but they work the night shifts at the hospital's ER and it's rare for them to be available so suddenly." Y/N admitted.

"Oh honey, thats okay! Don't worry about it! When we are finished and you guys are about to leave, feel free to take some food for them too! We make a lot of it everyday either way." Clara suggested while putting on a smile to mask the small sense of guilt she felt for asking the question. Mike nodded in agreement, setting the pan he had, down on the table.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late." Lauren came down the stairs after hearing Y/N's confession, plastering a smile on her face.

"Y/N, I told you, you didn't have to bring anything." Lauren spoke, looking her in the eye.

"I know, but I don't like to show up empty handed, and I followed this recipe online! I read the comments and there were great results, so I figured I should try it." Y/N spoke