Logan and His Journey To the Lands Of Louise (Part Three)

(Logan's P.O.V.)

I wake up at 6:20 a.m. and wake Eliza up. "I'm leaving. Tell Jos. I got kicked out last night but they said the bus doesn't leave until forty minutes from now. You both were such wonderful roommates. The four of us really should hang out all the goddamned time when you guys get back from camp. Here's Jocelyn's phone. Keep it from her at all costs."

"We will. I'll make sure of it, bro. Don't you worry about us. Go see your girl and give her a hug from me."

"Will do, Liza."

At that I head out of the building and walk out to the shed. I get there within ten minutes. I smoke a bowl and head to the front of all the cabins. I get there at 6:50 AM. Ten minutes from the departure.

There's three other people on the bus so far. Possibly all that will be there this morning.

(Louise's P.O.V.)

I wake up at 10 AM and immediately call Logan. On the fourth ring he picks up, "Baby girl, I'm so tired right now but I feel like last night I had the best rest of my night."

"Why do you think you had good rest?"

"I smoked before bed. Heavenly. You should try it."

"You mean weed in general or smoking before bed?" I ask, tugging at the bottom of my hat. I'm so stoked to be speaking with my honey bear.

Logan chuckles, "Both, I guess."

"Well, I smoked yesterday." I say biting my lip.

There's a moment's silence before he replies, "Alone?"

"No, with Gene's boyfriend."

"Gene has a boyfriend? Awe, that's so sweet."

I smile, "It really is, Logie."

"Did you like getting high?"

I sigh, "Adored it."

"When I get back do you wanna smoke with me?"

Finally he asks, "When you getting back hun?"

"Today."

It takes everything I have to not scream into the phone. "You have no idea how happy I am about this, Logan."

"I do. I feel probably just as happy."

"That's a good thing, my dear."

"Louise, I'll be back around three. I'm literally exhausted as hell so I'm going to take a nap. See you in a while."

"I love you."

"Babe, I'll always be in love with you."

"Reassuring. Night, sweet pea." With our last goodbyes he hangs up.

I smile then text Axel.

Me: Bitch, I just woke up.

:P A: Get your ass to my house hoe

Me: Imma get ready then I'll walk there. Honestly I'd have to work today except my father banned us from working. Though mama doesn't have to cause Gene and I are 'grounded' from the shop until camp ends since we got kicked out. Oh fucking well

:P A: Alright Belcher. Mama and father will be so happy to see you again

~

I took a shower, got ready, then told Gene I was heading out to further convince his parents that we'll be a legitimate couple.

Gene says, "What are you guys gonna do?"

"Gene, I don't know. Talk to his parents for a few minutes then head upstairs and probably smoke for a bit."