Arriving to Hell

{Logan's POV}

"Hi." I look over to the girl Louise is talking to. "April?" I feel myself get warmer as soon as I see April, again.

"How do you know each other?" Louise looks over to April then to me. I start to get nervous that she'll find out my past. Fuck.

I can see Louise shaking and she asks, "Logan, how do you know April?"

"Um." I look towards the middle of the bus. Louise grabs my arm and squeezes, hard.

"We'll talk about this at camp." The bus stops and Louise stands up, "Move." She says pushing me into the aisle of the bus.

I stand in the aisle until Louise moves, then I sit back down and talk to April. "I take that as you didn't tell her."

April turns around, "Nope. I didn't see you until she was trying to wake you up. Are you two.. together?"

"I don't know. I mean no. We've had these flings and kisses and things but we're enemies." I look at where Louise was sitting.

April puts her knees on her bus seat and her arms on the top, looking me in the eyes. "Enemies? How'd that happen?"

"It's a long story, but I think she still hates me for it. All I can say is that it had to do with her bunny ears hat."

Louise is back and pushes me into the side of the bus. "Scoot it. And hand me my Dr. Pepper, would ya?" She asks putting her hand near me, waiting impatiently. Not looking me in the eyes. It pains me to see her ignore me.

I hand it to Louise. "I'm trading spots with Andy until the next stop. Unless, you want to tell me how you know April."

"I can't. Not yet, at least." I touch her shoulder and she swats at my hand.

"Fine. Then I can't sit next to you, not yet." She stands up and Andy walks over. She sits next to Ollie who was only two rows ahead across from where I'm at so I can see her, still.

"What was that about?" Andy asks me, sitting next to me.

"She didn't tell you?" I ask, she usually tells those twins everything.

"No. All she said is that she misses home. She almost started crying. Louise Belcher never cries. Never ever." I look over at Louise. She has her face in her hands and Ollie is holding her in his arms.

"I don't think it's because Louise wants to go home." I cross my arms and lean against the window. Louise's bag of chips is still here. I hold them as I fall asleep.

{Louise's POV}

I stand up and walk away from Logan. They obviously have a connection. Somehow, whether it was in the past or it's right now. But I... I don't care. I give up.

I slump into my new seat and start to cry. The last thing I remember before I quickly fell asleep is Ollie telling me that everything will be alright. That things happen for a reason. That's something that pisses me off more than going through it. So people are raped for a reason? To teach them a lesson in life? No, it happened because the other person was a self centered sick douche bag. Big difference.

{Tina's POV}

We're on a different bus than Louise, Andy, Ollie, and Logan. It's been pretty boring. Everyone has just been sleeping and we made one gas station stop about 15 minutes ago and they allowed us to get out and stretch our legs or go buy something. I saw Louise with her arms on her head walking around, breathing heavily.

I don't know what my siblings' problems are but now I'm starting to get worried. "You okay, Tina?" Jimmy, Jr. asked me.

"No, my brother and sister are acting so weird. Not at all like who they are." I chew on my nails.