Chapter One

{Narrator's POV}

It's a Sunday morning, 8:00 am, and Louise is the only Belcher still asleep. Gene and Tina are packing for their school trip to the mountains. A school trip is approaching them, the students have to stay in cabins for three weeks straight. Mr. Frond is going with the high school students. He's the only one who has to come because where the Huxley High School students are going there will be a staff that has plenty of members who will help with everything. You will learn what they individually do when the high schoolers get to their three week camp.

(Time skip to when Louise wakes up)

{Louise's POV}

Gene knocked on my door, "Time for breakfast then you have to pack, loser. I already got that finished." I'm yawning, "Fine, I can't believe mom and dad are sending us away." 

I can hear Gene scoff, "They aren't technically sending us away. It's for school, dummy."

I get up and ignore him. I get out of my blue, cotton pajama set and into my green dress and bunny ears. I look at all of my unique stuffed animals that have changed since I was a kid, I'm not ready to say goodbye to my house for three weeks. I don't want to admit it to my family, though.

I probably won't even be able to see Tina and Gene for most of the time when we're there. I'm used to always being able to get to them easily if I need help with any of my evil plans. Or if they need help from the evil one.

Walking to the kitchen I see Tina leave her room. "Hi, Louise."

I look at her, "Shut up." I'm not exactly 'happy' about having to leave. I get to the kitchen and my dad is making eggs. When she's out of ear range, I snicker. I'm not happy but it was an alright response. It made me giggle.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask him. We usually eat cereal for breakfast, and that's what I expect.

"You don't have to eat it." My dad says to me, in a low tone. No matter how much I want to hide it, I might actually miss my dad. It's just gonna be Gene, Tina and me with most of the high school. What I mean is there was a few kids who didn't get their permission slips signed. Those lucky sons of bitches.

I smirk, "Then I won't. I'll just take cereal to my room and start packing since you're sending us to HELL!" Who decided taking high school students to the mountains for three fucking weeks was a good idea? Oh yeah, Mr. Frond, that's who. Right when I thought that he couldn't get any stupider he pulls this shit.

I think about making a bowl of cereal, but I realize that I probably won't eat it. At this moment I'm way too angry to eat anything.

I run up to my room and slam my door. I get out my Kuchi Kopi suitcase and open my dresser drawers. I start shoving in skinny jeans and my band t-shirts since it might be cold where we are going. It is almost summer so it might not be cold, but I'll be prepared. I packed my blue hoodie. Why can't I just stay home? I thought. I picked up my hair brush and almost threw it across the room but I decided just to stuff it in my bag.

Packing shorts, shirts, skinny jeans, dresses, underwear, bras, my knife kit, and everything else I might need, I hear a knock on my door. I swing it open to see Tina standing there.

I can tell that I look pissed because she looks a little scared. She just moans. I give her a dirty look before talking. "What do you want?" I scowl. Then sigh after realizing that I upset her. She's uneasy and I just need to chill.

"I just wanted to tell you that Gene and I are going to Wonder Wharf and were wondering if you'd like to take a break and come with us." I roll my eyes at her and walk out of my room, shutting the door behind me.