End of Day One

{Logan's POV}

Louise drops something then runs over to me. She jumps onto me and wraps her arms around my neck then starts kissing me all over my face. Her legs hang down while she's kissing my face.

It tickles and I can't help but to laugh. "You okay, four ears?"

Louise looks me directly in the eyes and says, "This means nothing." Then adds, "Though, to answer your question, I've never been better." She hops down and picks up, what looks like, her notebook. She looks at Joseline then flips up my hoodie and walks out of the room.

Joseline looks up from her phone. "What's wrong with her this time?"

"I don't think there's anything wrong with her." Eliza said looking at me, smiling.

"I'm going to go find her." I say and exit the room.

Louise is laying down right next to the door. She's looking up at the ceiling. "Hi, Louise."

"I'm trying to sleep." She says.

"With your eyes open?" I ask.

"Yes. It's a talent. One that takes a lot of time to get precise." I walk up to her and look down at her upside down face. She glances up at me and grins. I just noticed that she has dimples, right next to the edges of her mouth. Louise is adorable.

"Wanna come back into the room?" I ask, holding my hand out for her. "We can snuggle. Eyes open or closed."

"How adorable.", She says contemplating things. "Sure." Louise grasps my hand and pulls me down beside her. "In just a minute." She rests her head on my chest.

I take out my phone and earbuds out of my pocket. "Wanna listen to some music?"

"Always." She said, not moving off of my chest.

"Here." I handed her an earbud, she put it in her ear and I put on the song 'Victorious by Panic! At The Disco'.

Tonight we are victorious
Champagne pouring over us
All my friends were glorious
Tonight we are victorious
Oh-oh-oh-oh victorious
Oh-oh-oh-ohhhhhh

Double bubble disco queen,
Headed to the guillotine
Skin as cool as Steve McQueen,
Let me be your killer king

It hurts until it stops,
We will love until it's not
I'm a killing spree in white,
Eyes like broken Christmas lights

My touch is black and poisonous
And nothing like my punch drunk kiss
I know you need it, do you feel it
Drink the water, drink the wine

Louise was whisper-singing along to the song. "You like this song?" I ask her.

Louise nods her head. smiling so bright. I've never seen her look so happy. "This is my favorite band." She takes out her earbud so I turn off the music. It was all for her, be that as it may.

"Mine, too." I check the time on my phone and it's 5:29 p.m..

"What's your favorite song from them?" Louise asks me.

"I don't think I could choose." I say looking down at Louise.

"Mine is probably 'Nine in The Afternoon' or 'Emporer's New Groove' or 'This is Gospel' or all of them. Let's just go with I don't have a favorite." I laugh at her. "Shut up, you idiot."

"I didn't say a word."

"You learn that facial expressions are words when living with the moaning and groaning Tina Belcher."