Chapter Three

{Louise's POV}

I wake up and rub my head. What's that annoying noise? I look side to side and in front of me, and notice white all around and a couple beeping machines. Woah, where the hell am I? I take one more look around and I know exactly where I am. An ambulance. Oh. I think. I see four paramedics and a nurse. The nurse is closest to me so I tap her. "What happened?" I ask her. Her name tag said 'Kristen Smith, RN'.

Kristin squats down and tells me everything that happened. After I take in all of the information I was given quickly, I finally sit up. "Where are we going? I'm awake so I should be okay, right?" I ask.

Kristen breathes deeply before pushing me gently back onto the bed by pressing on my shoulders. "You have to lay down. We are heading to the hospital closest to us. Even though you are currently awake and all of the tests we've taken show that you are fine, a doctor still has to ask you a few questions to ask and take a few madatory tests." I nod to her.

A piece of hair is dangling in front of my eye so I puff out a breath of air and carbon dioxide mixed together, and the piece of hair goes to the side of my face.

Kristen told me that a boy had carried me all the way home, running. She told me that he said his name was Logan. I'm actually really surprised that he did that. For me. I could feel my heart beat faster and my breath shorten.

~

We arrived at the hospital a few minutes ago. Kristen walked me up to the room, she made me stand on the scale while she weighed me, then she checked my height before walking me to my hospital room. She said she would be my nurse, I found it a little strange but I'm glad it's her. Kristen just told me that the doctor would be in shortly. She just left me alone in here a few seconds ago.

The doctor walked in almost immediately, though. "Hello, Louise. I'm Dr. Neil. Your nurse already told me all of the details and paper work over the email while they were sending you here. So we'll get straight to the tests."

I'm prepared, kind of. "I have a few rules for you to follow. Number one rule is that you talk to me. When you're ready to do something, anything, you're going to tell me. Number two.." I was interrupted by the doctor.

He's asking to get his ass kicked. "I know the rules, Louise. You're the boss. Other doctors have told me about you."

I ignore him, mainly because I don't want to know that doctors communicate about me. "Rule number two I will smack you if you don't tell me what you're about to do or bite you, even. Rule number three is do not interrupt me. I have many more but I'll spare you the rest so I can get the hell out of here." I say crossing my arms.

I have something to do.

{Logan's POV}

The ambulance got here pretty fast. I didn't want to let go of Louise's hand, although I knew that she would be perfectly fine. She had only passed out and the nurses and doctors knew what they were doing.

I was looking at her soft, tan skin when four paramedics walk in with a stretcher. They asked Bob, Linda, and I a few questions. I told them what had happened at Wonder Wharf and that I ran here carrying her. That's when she was getting put on the stretcher and I had to let go of her hand. I kissed it and let them take her away across the tiled restaurant floor.

That was a few minutes ago. Bob and Linda were conversing and I over heard them say they were going to the hospital, too. Linda went to go get her purse.

I know that she should be good enough to go on the trip, but I still need hope that the doctor allows her to come to the trip. Doctors tend to overreact. Hopefully, she gets a nice doctor. I kind of am planning a little something if she gets to go on the trip.