The Games Begin: Part Two

{Logan's POV}

I'm running around looking for Louise, she never stays near me for long. I see a certain pair of pink bunny ears. I run towards her ears and a paint ball is flying towards Louise and I don't think twice before pushing her out of the way. I land on top of her. "Hey, Belcher."

"What a hero." She scoffs.

"What's wrong?" I look to who was trying to shoot her with a paintball and whoever it was is gone now.

"Nothing." Louise grabs my chin and pulls me right close to her mouth. "Surprised you didn't try to push me away, softy." She flicks my head back then stands up and brushes the dirt and grass off of her. "I'm out of paint balls. I guess now all I get to do is go back to the shed. You can come if you want." Who would I be to pass up that opportunit? Louise being a nice human rarely ever happens and plus maybe we'll be alone so that's not too bad.

{Louise's POV}

"Nothing." I grab his chin and am so tempted to kiss his beautiful face and soft tangy lips but I have to keep my feelings tied down. What I'm planning to say is going to be so hard when all I want to do is be with him. "Surprised you didn't try to push me away, softy." I let go of his chin by pushing it gently back. I stand up and brush myself off. Eh, I want to have a little fun. So I'm going to. "I'm out of paint balls. I guess now all I get to do is go back to the shed. You can come if you want."

Logan gets up from the ground and grabs my tiny hand. "I do."

~

"We've been here for 23 minutes." I groan. My palm has little markings from dirt on it since we're sitting on the ground, in the shed. The first game isn't over yet and my plan to have 'fun' didn't end up going as planned. I should have made a first move but I'm scared. I'm terrified and I wish it had felt as great as it did when my family had tried to scare me. That was fun, this is torture.

"Stop whining, Louise. This was your plan and Lilith said that there are only three people left, other than us." Well, at least we are almost finished with this game. Logan and I are both out of amnition and we can't exactly help end this any faster. All we can do is let the time pass as we hide. I just want to make out but I don't think Logan will want to, or if he does then that doesn't necessarily mean that he likes me.

"Fine. You wanna make out?" Did I just say that out loud? Don't answer that, it was rhetorical.

"Sure." Logan smirked. What a pig.

I'm starting to get really impatient with Logan. He could have just kissed me instead of talking. Oh, I don't know if I should go through with this. It will just mean falling more for Logan. I.. can do this. "Just kiss me, already." Logan kisses the edge of my mouth. Then he strokes my back with his hand and pulls me close to him. Logan starts kissing me and his nose starts scraping my cheek. I kiss the beautiful teenage boy back.

"Wow, Louise." I back away. He rarely calls me by my real name, but I decide to forget about it. I put my arms around his neck and kiss his soft lips. I climb up onto his lap and then kiss his cheek, then move down to his neck. I kiss it three times and he sneezes. I stop and try not to think that it was fake and because he doesn't like my kisses. "Sorry."

"Bless you."

"I am blessed." Logan winks then leans in and kisses my forehead.

"You don't have me."

"But we were just making out."

"Kissing, but that doesn't mean we are together. You, out of all people, should know that."

"I do but I thought since it was us it would be different." What does he mean by 'us' we are nothing but frienemies. He should know that by now.

"Whatever, Logan, can't we just make out and talk about this later?"