🌶️ 42. My Future

Mia lost count of how many times she woke up that night. She glanced at the clock and it was only two in the morning. She rolled over to look at Carter and he was in deep slumber. She tucked him in before getting out of bed and naturally head to the kitchen because she felt like she didn't really enjoy dinner earlier. She was more focused on trying not to fall asleep during dinner than the food she was eating. Mia barely had enough energy to shower, but she did anyway. She didn't wait for Carter to get into bed, just straight up falling asleep after her head hit the pillow.

She looked into the fridge and tried to look for food to eat, taking out some leftover pizza and some sour cream. She heated the pizza in the microwave and sat down waiting for it. She looked at the window and noticed that it was raining a little outside. Mia enjoyed her pizza and the view, drinking a glass of hot tea by herself.

It has been a while since she had some alone time like that. She didn't know she needed it to sit down and think about herself for a selfish half an hour. By the time Mia decided to stop thinking, she was holding a cup of ice cream and feeling a lot lighter than ever. She felt relieved and relaxed after sorting out her thoughts an emotions.

Then she missed Carter.

Mia tried her best to crawl into bed without making so much movement or noises, but Carter ended up awakened by the gentle shift of their mattress. He looked at her with squinted eyes and hummed softly as Mia crawled onto his chest. "Did you eat without me?" Carter asked as he tasted food on her kiss.

"I was hungry," she whispered.

"That's unfair," Carter murmured.

"Carter."

"Yes, baby. What time is it?" He glanced at the clock and frowned, "Mia, it's a ghostly hour, what are you doing still awake?"

"Ghost hunting," she scoffed. She cupped his mouth to stop him from asking further question. "I want you right now."

Carter felt his heart skipping a beat as he looked at her, wondering if she was only messing with him. "Mia, you're the one who has to go to work early tomorrow," he said, alarmed only when Mia got up to take her shirt off and getting naked before his eyes. He reached for the drawer and naturally grabbed a pack of coil to follow her lead.

"I can't sleep well," she whispered, going down on him. Carter exhaled quietly as Mia kissed the tip of his length took it in her mouth while stroking with her hands at the same time. She got up and took the condom from him, rolling it down his length before mounting herself onto it. "I feel hot," she moaned, rolling her hips slowly, yet quickly gaining pace.

"You are hot," Carter said against her soft spot while she rode his shaft.

"Oh, gosh..." Mia whimpered and Carter could tell how much she needed him from how she was already clenching his length. She flattened her hands on his chest and rolled her hips faster. Carter reached for the nape of her neck and pulled her close to kiss her and muffle the moan she was trying to hold back.

"Cum, baby," he whispered as he reached between their bodies and rolled her bud with his thumb. Mia whimpered, going harder and faster while biting her lips to hold back from moaning. Carter gripped onto her hips and kissed her as Mia reached her orgasm. He thrust his hips upwards, keeping the friction going while she was cumming on him.

"Fuck me...!" She squealed, and Carter kissed her lips shut. He rolled her over and got on top, plunging deeply inside her. Mia's legs buckled against the side of his body as she moaned into his mouth. Carter peeled away to take off his shirt after Mia calmed down from her orgasm. He leaned down and kissed her, pounding Mia slowly but with deep strokes.