"You already have!" Beyoncé said, raising her voice while she threw her hand in the air in disbelief, "You moved on remember! You left me, and went to be with someone else. Why can't I do the same!?"

Carter ran his hands down his face and sighed, "Because it kills me to see you with anybody else but me. I'm selfish but at the same time, ran you away from me. B, when you came into my life, I was changed for the better. I was going to do right by you, marry you, have kids with you, but I became a fucking coward and hurt you to your core. It took me going back to the same woman who cheated on me and lived off my fortune to realize my terrible decision. I can't marry her Beyoncé, because she's not you-"

"Wait, you're not getting married?" Beyoncé interrupted.

"..No. I can't marry that girl because I don't love her. She did nothing for me expect fill a void in my heart."

Beyoncé would be lying to herself if she did not admit that his decision put a bit of ease back into her life. "Wow.." was all she could say. Carter slowly snaked his arms around her waist and brought her into his chest. Her hair smelt like roses and coconuts, and he could not help but place a light kiss on her head. "Stop.." she mumbled before cupping his biceps and pushing herself away. Before she could get too far, Carter lifted her chin and made the two make deep eye contact. As passionate as possibly, Carter kissed her nice and slow. Beyoncé moaned slightly in his mouth and let her hands caress the body she missed so much. This was all wrong, but she could no longer deny her unfavorable feelings for him. There kissing episode moved inside of the car and Beyoncé broke away only to tell the driver to take them home.

When they arrived, Carter paid the driver and gave a generous tip before walking with Beyoncé to her front door. As soon as she unlocked the front door and walked in, Carter could not wait any longer to take her upstairs. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Beyoncé in between his legs before engaging her in another tongue-full kiss. He broke the kiss to undress her, then laid her on the bed before latching onto her hard nipple.

"Fuck," Beyoncé moaned out as Carter continued to kiss and suck on her breast. She knew for a fact this was not the alcohol taking over; just two folks madly in love. He moved back up to her neck and made sure to leave a nice love mark as he simultaneously worked on undoing her shorts. Once he got them off along with her panties, his mouth watered at the sight of her freshly shaved pussy. Immediately, he began to suck on her swollen clit before fully eating her out. Beyoncé clawed at his back as he pleased her and even begged for him to stop as she was nearing a powerful climax. He didn't listen and felt proud as she squirmed, squirted, and climaxed.

Quickly, Carter undressed himself before grabbing his emergency condom from his back pocket. As much as he wanted to please Beyoncé raw, he knew she would never allowed it since he slept with another woman.

"Go slow," Beyoncé demanded as she mentally prepped herself for the fullness she was about to receive; Lance was no where close to this size.

Carter slid himself in with ease and stayed in for a while to enjoy the feeling of being inside of the woman he missed so much. "So tight.." he mumbled in her ear, before starting off with slow and deep strokes. Beyoncé wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and allowed her eyes to roll back from the pleasure.

"Oh God, Carter!" She yelled out as he sped up and placed her legs high in the air. The sound of their skin slapping increased and so did their moans.

"I swear .. I love you so much, B. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry baby.." Carter said in the crook of her neck. She felt his sweat on his collarbone and moaned loudly in his ear as the sex continued to get better. As Carter slowed down to look at her, what she was thought was sweat was actually tears coming down his face; her presence alone had made him cry.