INTRODUCTION.

ˑ SUMMARY:

" she's worth surviving for. "

When Oliver Queen was pronounced dead, Rose thought that her life was over but she kept on going for the people around her. Tommy stayed by her side and tried to help her heal even though he knew she would never heal from Oliver's death.

Rose has a rough past that no one knows about. Just like any other person, she has her secrets. She had a very complicated and broken family. But Rose found happiness in little things, like going out on missions with her sister in the glades. She started to pick up a few things from there. But her young life was turned around. Rose has seen and done things she's not proud of, she hoping that all of that stays where it belongs.. in the past.

It's been 5 years already, and Rose became one of the best lawyers Starling City ever had. Rose was starting to live a normal life until Oliver returns back home. Things has changed, not only did he change, but he realizes that Rose isn't the same anymore.

The Vigilante suddenly appears and when he reveals himself to her, Rose decides to help him but to do that she needs to bring back a someone from her past. It is worth the risk?

ROSE HARPER is a kind hearted girl, loved by many and one of those persons is Oliver Queen, her bestfriend. Oliver always thought that he was in love with Laurel but being on that island gave him enough time to think. Rose made him feel different, a good different. She was always there for him and understood him in a way others didn't. He realizes that he has always been in love with her, it's always been Rose to Ollie and the first person Oliver wants to see when he gets off that island is her.

warning: this book needs some major editing and my writing sucks! i suggest not reading.

READ: this book is being discontinued! click on my profile, i'm writing another arrow book called, "madness." !!!!!!