Theme Park, attention

*Danny*

So we’ve been at the theme park like two and a half hours now, and are stopping for lunch because to be honest I was starved, what can I say I'm Danny O’Donoghue I need food. We were sat down in this restaurant thing in the corner, of course. I sat down in the very end corner next to Rosie which as soon as we sat down rested her head on my shoulder I knew she wasn’t right and I know that Jess was worried about her more than most mothers, not being like that it’s just that after that thing with Rosie happened all them years ago she’s been very, very protective not in the obsessive way just in the way as to say if they’re ill she’ll be there, worrying, I've been the same but I know that Jess is better at that stuff than me. Before I could speak up she did.

Rosie: I don’t want anything

Danny: sweet you have to eat something you barely touched your breakfast this morning its not good for you.

Rosie: I don’t want to be sick I don’t like it, I've had enough years of being sick to last me for a life time

Jessie: do you not want something small?

Jess asked trying not to nag but it was still evident in her voice I didn’t want to seem like the naggy one so I left Jess to that, sly I know but still like I said I'm shit at that.

Rosie: yeah mum stop worrying I'm sure, just can I have some cold water please

Jessie: sure, Shaya and what would you like?

Shaya: errr sausage roll please and some crisps?

Jessie: and what drink?

Shaya: lemonade please?

Jessie: ok, Dan?

Danny: read my mind

I chuckle

Jessie: hmm, double cheese burger and chips with a coke? After nearly 13 years did I read you right?

Danny: of course you did

Then the waiter comes over and looks at Jess so she begins with the order

Jessie: right ok can we have a sausage roll and some ready salted crisps and a lemonade? And a double cheese burger and chips with a coke. A cold water and a chicken salad with a Sprite please?

Waiter: ok Jessie I will bring it over

Jessie gave her the what the fuck look I know lots of people know who we are but, when we out with our family and they are meant to be doing their job, really though?

Jessie: that really annoys me

Rosie: why don’t they just leave us alone, mum look those people are taking pictures of us over there, see