29.

Nas.
June 27th, 1993
7:37 A.M.

I was up early preparing myself for one of the hardest things I would ever have to do. I was going to take Omar to rehab today and leaving my brother is going to be tough.

I wish I can stay there to be with him and go through this hard time with him but I can't. It's killing me to see him this way and I just wanna be there for him.

I don't know how these people are going to treat him at this place or how he's going to react. The first thing I know I needed to do was get rid of all the drugs he had so when he comes back home he won't have any setbacks.

"Get up Omar." I spoke lowly while shaking him.

He sat up and placed his feet on the floor.

"Nas I don't know if I can do this." He said while leaning down, putting his face into the palm of his hands.

I sat next to him on the bed and turned to look at him.

"Omar, you have to do this. You have to do this for yourself. You can not continue to live this way. This stuff is slowly killing you, please do this for you. If you can't find a reason to do this for yourself, do it for me. Think about lil' Destiny."

"I don't know man.." He replied.

"Stop acting like a fucking coward man." I said getting pissed.

"Man fuck you! Fuck all this shit I don't have to do a damn thing!" He yelled getting in my face.

"Nigga fuck you! The fuck wrong with your crack head ass!" I yelled back.

He punched me in my face and before I could say anything I found myself in a full fledged fight. I took jabs to my head as I slammed him into the dresser causing items to fall off. I had the full advantage so I took it and stared punching him in the face, not stopping until Chauncey ran into the room.

"Yall chill the fuck out! Why the fuck y'all fighting early in the morning!" Chauncey screamed at the top of his lungs.

"This nigga fucking stupid!" I yelled causing Omar to attack me again.

I'll admit he was beating my ass this time. I kicked him off of me and was about hit him again but Chauncey started restraining me.

"Chill the fuck out!" He was now in the middle of us trying to stop this whole situation by his self.

I observed Omar and his mouth was bleeding. I felt something dripping down my nose and I wiped it. It was blood.

"Nigga you broke my fucking nose!" I yelled trying to jump on him again.

"Shut the fuck up ain't shit broke on your ugly ass." Omar spat.

"Bitch you ugly!" I replied.

Omar hopped back up and popped me in my mouth before backing up and putting his guard up preparing to fight again.

"Watch your fucking mouth, bitch!" He put emphasis on the 'bitch' part.

Chauncey, who was now out of breath separated us again to the best of his ability.