Adolescence.

ad·o·les·cence
ˌadəˈlesəns/
noun
the period following the onset of puberty during which a young person develops from a child into an adult.

Four brothers. Nasir, Ezra, Omar, and Chauncey are trying to make it out. Growing up in Queens in the 90s ain't easy. Of course they all have different dreams and ambitions. Success for each of them has different meanings. They are all just trying to find themselves. Growing up in a time where everything is changing around them. Trying to find their right from wrong. On their way up to the top, rather it's being a basketball player, business man, a rapper or a drug lord someone is gonna try to knock them down. But that's what adolescence is all about, learning from mistakes. Developing from a prince to a king.

Keep in mind this book is based in the 90's in Brooklyn. And this is my idea of what it was like for them. This book is fiction and is being written for entertainment.

Please excuse all errors.

ALL COPYRIGHTS RESERVED

This book is Rated R and very explicit so read at your own risk.

The brothers are in the MM.

Also I'm trying something different. What inspired me to make this book was the music from this time period. Hip hop was so indescribable back then and so was R&B.

Anyhow enough of my nonsense, enjoy reading.

-Niyah