8.

Ezra.
March 1st, 1992
5:02 P.M.
(Changing Lauren's(Cayenne) Character to Jada pinkett)

"Fuck Ezra!" She screamed while I was in between her legs, getting to work.

I let my mouth linger on her pearl as I slowly moved to her stomach leaving a trail of kisses behind me. Once I got to her nipples, I traced my tongue around her small, chocolate areola before placing her whole nipple in my mouth.
Then I stopped and stood up.

"Keep on fucking playing with me, Lauren." I said while buttoning up my pants.

Lauren and I hadn't started dating yet, but during these past weeks we have really become close. It was pretty obvious I liked her. I wanted her to meet my family and I wanted to meet hers. I really wanted to know how they would react to me bringing a 24 year old around. The thought tickled me.

"Now get ready so we can go to this event." I continued before going into her bathroom.

"Ezra don't think you're the shit now!" She yelled through the bathroom door.

That was our first sexual encounter and although I didn't get any pleasure physically, I felt pleasured while pleasuring her.

We were going to the auditions for Slick Rick's concert. I was mainly going because Nas was trying out. The event was party like, and the crowd voted on who they wanted to win. Like what ever person the crowd cheered loudest on, one.

I turned on the shower making sure the water was hot before I stepped in. I smiled to myself as I thought about the events that took place earlier.

Lauren had told me that she stopped stripping and she had no plans on going back. She also revealed that she now has a job at the bank downtown. This was excellent considering more money would be coming in for her.

Me on the other hand, I was making moves. Me, Chris and Mitch were hiring workers while we made the drugs. Shit was going well.

**

I walked into the building while holding Lauren's hand. I was pretty known around New York and so I got a few stares from people.

"Wassup man." I gave a nigga named Mike a handshake.

"Wassup. This you?" He asked referring to Lauren.

"Yeah." I chuckled while pulling her closer to me.

"That's wassup my nigga." He said while dapping me up again.

I continued to make my way through the building, both Lauren and I speaking to people.

"Girl he's just to young for you!" I heard one of Lauren's friend attempt to whisper. She can't whisper for shit.

"He can do what niggas our age can do." She shrugged.

I knew people were gonna make a huge deal about our age difference even if she was only a few years older than me. If we were ever to take it to the next level that's something we would have to deal with for our whole relationship. And I didn't mind just because I liked her that much.

I spotted Nas with a group of people and I made my way over to him.

"Nassss! You ready man?" I asked while giving him a handshake.