"I liked giving you pleasure like that." Jimin said and again blushed under the candle light.

"You were also very good at it." Namjoon said and Jimin seemed proud to hear that. "Now I'm gonna find the condom and lube, alright?"

"Alright." Jimin said and Namjoon grabbed the bag with it. He took his own underwear off first and Jimin's eyes widen probably by the sight of his erect member. "Don't worry. You'll expand so it won't hurt."

"Okay." Jimin said sounding like he took Namjoon's word for it. Namjoon put the condom on and the lube in his hand. With Jimin following his every movement he put the lube on himself. When he was finished, he smiled slightly at Jimin.

"I'm gonna take your underwear off now and put lube inside you. Is that okay?" Namjoon asked wanting to make sure Jimin knew what he was doing.

"Yes." Jimin nodded and smiled nervously. Namjoon let his underwear slide off him and saw his member which was bigger than he expected it to be. Jimin bit his lip like he was waiting to hear Namjoon's opnion on it.

"You look perfect." Namjoon smiled and Jimin seemed to relax. Namjoon positioned Jimin's legs and Jimin led him. He put lube on his fingers and started with putting one in. Jimin grabbed the sheets as Namjoon moved it inside him. When he was ready he added another and small innocent moans came over Jimin's lips. A third finger was added and Jimin breathed a little heavy. When Jimin was ready Namjoon took his fingers out and Jimin opened his eyes. Namjoon positioned himself and interwhined their fingers. Jimin looked so beautiful in the soft and warm light from the candles Namjoon felt as the luckist man on earth. He knew the love that was shared between them and the desire they had for each other would be enough to make Namjoon come pretty fast. It was Jimin's first time too and he seemed so excited, he probably wouldn't last too long either. Though Namjoon knew it was okay. It seemed to be more than just sex, it was a way of showing each other how much they admired each other.

"Are you ready?" Namjoon asked and Jimin smiled.

"Yes I am." Jimin said and Namjoon smiled back. He slowly pushed himself in and Jimin gasped. When he was completely inside him he waited patiently.

"Just tell me when you adjust to the feeling." Namjoon explained but Jimin seemed to be in another world.

"Okay I'm ready." Jimin said after a little while. Namjoon pulled out before thrusting in again. Jimin moaned and Namjoon was slightly suprised about how good it felt. It was much better than any other time he had done it and as he moved he figured it was beacause he hadn't loved the other person he had done it with as much as he loved Jimin or in the way he loved Jimin. Namjoon didn't need to speed up and he took it slowly as the sensual feeling build up and took them to another world with only them in it. Jimin moaned so sweetly and it made Namjoon's heart flutter. "It feels amazing." Jimin moaned.

"It really does." Namjoon responded. Their hands interwhined and squeezing each other slightly made Namjoon feel loved. The feeling of Jimin around his member made him come closer as he focused on that feeling. Namjoon leaned down and planted a kiss on Jimin's cheek and Jimin smiled slightly.

"I think I might be close but I'm not sure." Jimin said and by the sound of his voice he did seem to be close.

"It's fine. You'll know when you're gonna come." Namjoon answered and Jimin moaned a little louder. It was getting heated between there bodies and every thrust in felt like an electric shock going through Namjoon's body. He felt himself being right on the edge. "I'm also close." Namjoon said and like it was planned Jimin came moaning Namjoon's name. Namjoon couldn't take that and came right after. Togerher they came down from their high and Namjoon had never felt so satisfied and content afterwards. He pulled out and cleaned them and threw the condom out before pulling Jimin so close there was no space between their bodies. Their skin stuck to each other but niether cared. Jimin seemed relaxed in Namjoon's arms.

"I didn't think it would feel so good." Jimin said after a little while.

"Trust me, it's the first time it ever felt so good for me. The other times dosn't even come close to this." Namjoon said and Jimin looked at him and smiled.

"I'm happy to hear that because it felt so special to me." Jimin said with shining eyes.

"It was special." Namjoon said and kissed Jimin's nose. Jimin went quiet but then looked at Namjoon with so much love in his eyes it almost knocked Namjoon over.

"I never thought I would be this happy as I am with you." Jimin said and it made Namjoon smile.

"Me niether." Namjoon said.

"Don't ever leave me." Jimin said almost sounding like he was begging.

"Trust me, nothing can make me leave you." Namjoon said and kissed Jimin's lips sweetly. Jimin seemed happy with that and rested his head on Namjoon's chest. The rest of the night was spend in admiration and love for each other and when it was time to sleep, they tangled their bodies together and held onto each other and the love they had for each other and always would have.

Hello lovely readers so unfourtanly I won't be able to upload for about a week :/ I will be back however either sunday or monday next week ^.^