scrollin' // trollin'

The second that Ashley lifts the phone from your grip you know that you're in trouble. A look of recognition flashes across her face when she glances at the screen before it transforms into frustration with a dash of jealousy.

"Really?" She asks, turning the phone around so you can see the GIF sets moving on your dashboard, as if you weren't just looking at them twenty seconds ago.

You roll your eyes and huff. "What?"

"I'm right here and you're literally trolling the Gal Gadot tag on Tumblr...Seriously, babe?"

"Whaaaat?" You whine, "She's so pretty!"

"You're the worst. Here," she tosses the phone back to you and gets up. "Stare at your girlfriend some more. I'll be in my office."

"Ash, baby, don't be like that!"

The singer just lifts both of her middle fingers above her head while she continues to walk down the hallway with an extra sway to her hips.

"I love you!" You yell after her.

"Fuck you too!"

"You're beautiful!"

"Fuck off!" She calls from down the hallway while you pick up where you left off, scrolling through infinite GIF sets and edits of your current girl crush while Ashley pretends she's not doing the same thing just down the hall.  

---

please tell me i'm not the only one who's been doing this constantly since wonder woman came out??????? 

just a quick update because i feel like i've neglected to write anything. there has been so much good pop music (also wonder woman) released in the past month that i've been listening to music more than writing. 

hope everyone in this flaming pile of trash that is america has a safe and fun 4th of july and that everyone else has a great rest of the summer!