Fear

Chapter song: I miss you - Soyou (DooPiano cover)

Taehyung walked towards you and crouched down.
(Taehyung): Are you okay?
He pats your shoulder, he sats down beside you.
(You): Leave me alone.
Your hand gesture him to leave.
(Taehyung): I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong.
-The loud sound came again and you jumped and you accidentally hugged taehyung with your eyes closed. You can sense him looking down on you, you open your eyes and saw him looking down at you.
(You): I-..I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.

He finally saw your weak side and sweet side I would say, the thunder sound was gone and all you could hear was the rain falling down on the ground. Both of you stayed silent for 15 seconds, you didn't realize that few tears are running down your cheeks.

(Taehyung): Yah! Why are you crying?
You touched your cheeks and its wet, you immediately wiped your tears off and you caught him staring at you.
(You): What? Go away.
(Taehyung): Who could possibly hurt you like this?
(You): I'm fine Taehyung.
(Taehyung): No you're not.
(You): Yes I am, don't worry.
You smiled weakly at him with your head leaning the wall.
(You): It's just...-I wanted to forget.
(Taehyung): Forget what?
(You): Things..that I can't forget.
(Taehyung): What's your story?
You stared at him softly with you watery eyes.
(You): You wanna..know my story?
(Taehyung): I mean-..if you don't want to..-..Its okay.
He stood up to leave but you grabbed his wrists and drag him down beside you.
(You): Its just..-I miss them so much.
(Taehyung): You miss who?
(You): My parents.
You sniffed hardly because your nose is sensitive whenever you cry.
(You): They..- They passed away..when I was 10-..and the..um-..it was 11pm and..t-the weather was exactly like this.
You can tell he's staring at you while listening.
(You): They died from a car crash..-I was..at home..waiting for them-..until some phone call came from the house..
-You swallowed before you can speak again.
(You): My aunt came to the living room..-telling that..my parents..-our parents..passed away.
-You sniffed.
(You): I thought she was lying-..I really wish she was..until it came on the news..-I lost it. Me and Jungkook didn't know what to do, we-..didn't believe..that our parents just-..passed away, and..- I thought I was dreaming.

Taehyung held your hands.
(You): Until some bullies came into my life...making fun of me and Jungkook-..Because we don't have parents. I was seeking for revenge-..I tried, but I failed. It Became more worse..People-..they were.so cruel that they threaten to kill Jungkook. We were sent-..some death threats from our classmates..saying that-..they will kill us and all, I didn't believe at first because-..I thought they were just messing with us..but then one day from school-..My aunt called the principal to tell me to go at the hospital..-saying..that Jungkook was shot.
(Taehyung): I'm sorry.
(You): But gladly, he survived. I promised..-that I will be strong, that I'll believe in myself no matter what..even if it takes to be heartless, just to protect Jungkook.
(Taehyung): Okay, enough. I don't want to make you emotional tonight so..
You put your arms above your knees as you rested your head against it.
(You): How about you?
You caressed his brown hair, you didn't know what you feel but you knew that your cruel side just suddenly left you.
(Taehyung): I was-..14 years old..My mom-..passed away from a heart attack. I had to stay with my father..he did nothing but to..womanize, smoke and drink. He became an abusive father..since mom died.
He was shaking..his voice was shaky..he was nervous to say it because he would fear that you would judge him.
(Taehyung): And, my father..prevented me to have fun with my life..he always makes it miserable and awful. He blamed me for the death of my mom..he made it looked like it was always my fault..- I decided to face the real world and try to forget about my problems..but my emotions controlled me. I was convince to do what I need to do, which is..let others feel the pain you're having.
(You): Why did you do it?
(Taehyung): I was mad..I wanted everyone to know what I was feeling. I was kicked out because of my behavior..we moved into another school, and another..then another. I was about to go insane...but glad I could control it.
-You didn't say anything and looked at him.
(Taehyung): I'm sorry.
(You): For what?
(Taehyung): For bringing you into this bullshit.
(You): It's o-..
Suddenly your mind snapped back to reality..your cruel side is back ,once again. Your cold look is back..everything is back.
(You): I think its best to look for something to open the god damn door.
You stood up immediately, and start looking for useful things around the room. You can feel that Taehyung is looking at you from the back, eyeing your every action..confused at your sudden change.
(You): It would be great if you fucking help me out here.
Taehyung stood up and walked towards you.
(Taehyung): Do we have a problem?
(You): No. And find something..Jungkook is waiting for me.
(Taehyung): Can't you just accept that you can't come home today?
(You): I have to see Jungkook.
(Taehyung): Jungkook is fine! He's a grown up now.
You fixed your hair infront of your face and moved it away from your face, and give him a death glare.
(You): Do you know what it feels like to lose someone..and then lose someone again?!..Jungkook and Yoongi is the only people that matters to me, if one of them will be gone..I'm gonna lose my fucking mind.
(Taehyung): How about start thinking positive and stop being so fucking paranoid?
(You): No I CANNOT. Thinking positive while knowing that something might go wrong will make me go insane. How can I think positive while Jungkook is all by himself again?..all by himself just like the past..where he got shot and I wasn't there. I ca-