The story

Chapter song: N.O - BTS (Smyang piano)

(Yoongi): Yah! Get your ass out of bed! Were gonna be late.
You saw him all dressed up, All black obviously.
(You): Okay okay! Jesus!
(Yoongi): Hurry up and make sure to look like a human.
(You): Fuck off.
You got put of bed and went straight to the bathroom and harshly closed the door. Yoongi was downstairs having a chat with Jungkook.
(Jungkook): Does noona acts aggressive around you too?
(Yoongi): Oh you have no IDEA.
(Jungkook): Do you think she'll have the chance to change?
(Yoongi): I don't know. But I assume that someone will change her.
(Jungkook): And that is?
(Yoongi): Dunno, some guy maybe?
(Jungkook): Why not you? You changed her once..why not try again?
(Yoongi): Yes I did, but thats a one time thing..She changed because she wants to forget, she was awful at first when your parents..-you know..passed away..but then when I met her, she was rude and ignorant to me. But I handled her. And then..she started to tell me her story-..she trusted me. But now..I don't think I can change her, I mean its not like I can't but it depends to her if she wants to.
(Jungkook): Oh, okay. I kinda just..You know-..Missed the old her.
(Yoongi): Does she? Guess not.
(You): Yah. What the hell are you two talking about huh?
(Yoongi): Nothing, do you seriously need 15 minutes for you to look like a human?
(You): Yah, don't judge me like that. You fucking look like an asshole thats on drugs but did you heard me complain? No, right?
(Yoongi): I was kidding, gosh.

Three of you went to school and went to the lockers.
(You): Oh shit I forgot. I gotta go..see you later jerk.
Yoongi waved, and you went to the student council room.
(Taehyung): Not expecting for you to come but you did.
(You): Oh great.
(Taehyung): And you're late.
(You): Get use to it.
(Taehyung): By the way, I had to give you this as an apology for what happen in the first day.
He handed you a letter with a big "sorry" written infront of it, you glared at him coldly and ripped the letter into half.. infront of his face. He looks at the letter as it fell from the ground. You knew he was hurt, but you don't care as you know..you are cruel, and doesn't care about anyone's feelings.
(You): Next time, only give me something when I asked for it.
(Taehyung): Didn't you asked for it really bad?!
He scoffed.
(Taehyung): Can't you just fucking appreciate it? Didn't you learn anything from your parents? I bet they are really fucking disappointed from you because of your awful attitude.
(You): Don't bring up my parents here.
(Taehyung): Why? Are you scared? I mean why would you be scared when you're not even scared of anything, so I bet you're not even scared for their death.
You pushed Taehyung to the ground.
(You): Don't ever talk about my fucking parents like that. You have no fucking idea who they are so shut the hell up and get your facts right.
You picked up the paper scattered on the floor and storm out of the student council room and closed the door harshly. You didn't realize that your tears were falling down to your cheeks as soon as you reached the toilet.

Great. Day 1..is already fucked up. But you didn't care. You fixed yourself before going into Mr. Chen's class, after 5 minutes you went to your classroom and as always, everyone looking at you.
(Mr. Chen): I'm surprise you're not too late today. But still, late.
(You): Me and Taehyung tried to work on the project you're telling us to do? I mean why would you even askes us to do that if you're expecting me to be early?
(Mr. Chen): Sit down and I'll be starting to discuss.
You took your seat.
(Mr. Chen): Where's Taehyung by the way??
You shrugged, suddenly Taehyung walked in.
(You): *speak of the devil*
-You whispered to yourself.
(Mr. Chen) Alright since everybody is here now..Let's begin.
Mr. Chen started discussing about biology and shit, you were paying attention a little but most of it..you just want to sleep and just..never wake up anymore. 2nd subject on Mr. Kim's is history, great. As Mr. Kim entered the classroom..he already got his eyes on you.
(Mr. Kim): (Y/N)? I'm surprised that you're not late in my class today. Are you sick?
(You): If you want me to then I'll do it.
(Mr. Kim): Hey. You are talking to a teacher..Watch your mouth.
(You): What If I don't want to?
(Mr. Kim): Then I'll tell your parents.
You sneered.
(You): I'm not 12 years old, but sure..go ahead.
(Mr. Kim): Oh I will.
(You): Sure whatever.
Mr. Kim started discussing and all, you did pay attention a little..you were bored so you made fun of your desk. You drew some random art on it, you wrote random quotes..which was depressing. When everyone is convinced to go at the cafeteria, you left and Taehyung walked passed your desk but it caught his attention. He walked backwards to see the writings on it, he saw it and his eyes softened as he saw the quotes on it.