Change

Chapter song: Don't recall -K.A.R.D (Smyang piano)

You woke up early in the morning with your alarm clock ticking. You live alone at your house with your brother named Jungkook, he is 1 year younger than you. Your parents passed away, you didn't have many friends as you recalled. More like "Fake friends", you got trust issues for everyone..the reason was, you had awful issues with people before and you started to trust them so fully that they just wasted it. You became a cruel person after all that, everybody just..hates you, everyone doesn't like you, everybody just thinks..that they know your story.

Its your first day of school in the same old hell school, you hated going to school..But there's your aunt, who raised you all the way when your parents passed away. She's the reason why you have to go to school and shit, so you can give her something in return.

(Jungkook): Noona, were gonna be late! Hurry up!
(You): Shut up, I didn't tell you to wait for me you pabo.
You do love your brother but he just gets to your nerves sometimes and he's just annoying that you can't deal with him.
(Jungkook): I'm going now, Call me when you're about to go home.
(You): You're not my mom, Geez.
Jungkook left and went to school.

You got ready and then put on your clothes, you went downstairs and arranged your bag. You grabbed your house keys and then left.

Minutes passed and finally you're in school, you were greeted by your best friend..Yoongi.
(Yoongi): yah (Y/N)!
You waved at him.
(You): Hey yoongi, what's up?
(Yoongi): Not much, I'm getting much anxiety from this shit.
(You): You're fine, I mean get use to have these introductions in the first day..It's just a one time thing.
(Yoongi): Yeah sure, thanks anyway.

Who is Yoongi?
Min Yoongi is your best friend since when you were 10, he was the only person there for you when your parents passed away except for Jungkook. He was there ever since you were left alone, he never left you because he knows what it feels like. His sister died, and everyone blames him for the death of his sister..He also know what it feels like, when someone you loved..already passed away. You two sometimes get misunderstandings but it wasn't so serious, you fight for little things like video games, papers, pens and all. He's also sometimes annoying and you can't even tell if you love him or not.

You went inside the school and stood up beside the boards and posters that is hunged up to the wall, suddenly someone bumps into you.
(???): Yah! Watch where you're going missy.
You glared at him.
(You): An "Excuse me" or "sorry" would be nice.
-You crossed your arms.

He slowly turns his head to you.
(???): Do you even know who you're talking to?
He said, crossing his arms.
(You): Do I have to?
-You walked towards him.
(You): Do I need to know who you are??
You two glared for 7 seconds. Suddenly, the bell rings which convinces you to go to your classroom. Everyone went in their own classroom, you went to the toilet to fix yourself. Minutes later, you entered your classroom as everyone looks at you.
(Mr. Chen): Oh hello, do you want to join our little conversation were having?
(You): No thanks.
You went to the empty seat near the window.
(Mr. Chen): So, would you like to introduce yourself?
(You): Is everyone done introducing themselves?
(Mr. Chen): Well, not you and the guy behind you.
You looked behind you and your eyes widened as you saw a familiar figure, It was that asshole that bumped into you earlier. He glared at you and so did you.
(Mr. Chen): So are you going to introduce or not?
You turned to face your teacher.
(You): Hello, I'm (Y/N)..And I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be the worst person you'll ever meet in your whole life, thanks.
You sat down satisfied with the explanation you just said.
(Mr. Chen): And the guy on the back?
(???): Hi, I'm Taehyung..Nice to meet you all. Hope you all remember that the person infront of me is worse than hell.
You actually didn't react to his roast or anything, you actually appreciated what he said. He sat down and you turned to him.
(You): Thank you for the compliment you jerk.
-You whispered.