5- Dream aka Nightmare

Start from the beginning

"Tomorrow you have work?",she asked me. I nodded my head.

She said, "I had many plans",in disappointment.

"Sorry Bhabhi I have an important work. So I have to go. We will have the plans on next Sunday",I said.

She said and said, "Yes". She insisted me to get refreshed. I did so.

Then we had lunch. She asked me, "Shall we go to Temple in the evening?". I said, "I'll say afterwards Bhabhi". I am not in a mood to think something. I have to get some sleep.

I think my confusion will reduce. She left after having lunch. I returned to my room.

I took a deep breath. "Relax... Relax...",I said to myself​. I can manage everything.

I was standing in my cabin. Someone gently held my hand. I turned. It was him.

I said, "It's wrong". He asked, "What's wrong?".

Before I could reply He kissed my hand. Oh my God.

Eshwara.... Save me... What's happening? My breathing hitched​. He came closer to me.

He came very close such that his breathing hit me. He cupped my face.

I couldn't utter a single word. "Please don't do that...",I somehow spoke.

Eshwara... Eshwara... I murmured. He came too close. I closed my eyes tightly.

He leaned to kiss me. I screamed, "Eshwara....".

It's a dream. Ah.... It's just a dream. Not a dream.... It's a nightmare. An horrible nightmare.

I was drenched in sweat.

Awkward.... I was restless. How's that possible? My hands were shivering.

I pursed my lips. That moment flashed my mind. That gave me a jerk.

Oh god... Eshwara... Why are you testing me like this? Morning I felt like lost in his sight.

Now this... Eshwara... I am already confused. Please don't confuse me further.

The thing I need now is peace. I will go to Temple. That will make me alright.

The Divinity will make me feel better.

Jeeva's P.O.V:

Today's incident was flashing my mind every minute. I didn't opened the door intentionally.

I didn't expect her.

But what would she think? I know it is an accident. But in her eyes... I saw that...

She was looking at me suspiciously.

Her eyes was full of fear, tension, confusion.... What happened to her?

I have never seen her like this before. I am damn sure she is thinking bad about me.

But I have to make it clear to her. Once the time is right I'll clear it.

Any girl would feel awkward. But the mistake was not mine.

Why? Why I am thinking about this too seriously? I scratched my head.

Uthra came to me and sat beside me. She asked, "Anna what are you thinking too seriously?".

What to reply? I stammered, "Uh... That's.... Nothing...". Uthra shrunk her eyebrows and said, "Anna you are lying".

I replied, "Nothing... I am just thinking about the deal. Tomorrow I have a meeting.