The room was filled with cells stacked on top of each other and there was stone longing all the cells. Harry gazed down a hallway at a huge red hole, it had fire and a scary being emerging from it. A guard told him it was a portal to hell and that Harry was lucky he hadn't been thrown down there. Screams filled the room and people whispered to themselves as Harry walked by. He was shoved in a cage and he could hear the moans of captured people.

Harry soon discovered being sentenced to hell was an excuse used by god and his minions of citadel to keep their use for prisoners in the dungeon a secret.  One would be stuck, locked away in the world above while every other angel thought they were suffering with the devil. Each day Harry would see teenagers stripped from their clothes and dragged out of their cells. Some returned and some didn't. Those who returned went insane after multiple trips, but Harry spoke with a returner named Celeste.

She had blond messy hair with striking grey eyes

She had blond messy hair with striking grey eyes. She was skinny and her cheek bones were sunken in. Celeste was housed in the cell across from him and they would talk while eating dinner. They had one meal a day along with one glass of water. However the food was often moldy and had a foul smell. Celeste was taken from her cage 4 times in the last month and each time she would come back with bruises on her neck and appendages. "What's it like out there?" Harry managed to stumble out. Celeste just stared at him with teary red eyes. She knew it was only a matter of time until Harry would be tortured and assaulted by older men.

"Have you ever been f*cked by 5 people at the same time while they choke and tie ropes around your legs?" Harry looked at her with horror in his eyes, " Have you eve had to be raped by men 4 times your age? Harry, when you go out there you can't let them win, don't let them break you. They give every new person a 3 month period to break them, to have them loose their will to fight, but you can't be that person."  Harry stared back down at his beans and week old asparagus before nodding his head.

The next Tuesday Harry was chosen for the outside. He was stark naked and pushed into a shower.  Harry felt himself being cleaned and shaven.  He jumped when someone stuck a douche up his butt. After drying and the application of rose oil, the silent room was filled with  familiar voices. His blindfold forced him to remain in the dark, but he heard whispers complementing his skinny, but athletic physique. Two minutes had passed and Harry's hands were tied to a bedpost. He began to pull and kick his legs in an attempt to break free. Slowly he began trying to remove his blindfold by rubbing his body in pulses up and down the mattress which was mistaken for being horny.  Next, Harry's mouth was forced open and he was to swallow two medium sized pills.

••••••••• Harry's POV •••••••••

I became hot, starting from my head all the way to my toes. They drugged me with bremelanotide, a libido enhancing drug. I felt my member begin to harden as someone climbed over me. The next thing I know is that there is a cock in my mouth and a finger up my butt. I choke as he thrust in and out and more fingers are added. I can feel my eyes becoming wet, but my tears were trapped within the blindfold. I've already kicked some people in the face so they restrained my legs at a 90 degree angle. There was at least four or five large males having their way with me. I began to give up on the thought of escaping. It had felt like hours as they took turns and I started to yell once two people entered at once, but I was quickly silence with another male settling in my mouth. I felt two other males bend my legs as they rubbed  their members back and forth against the inside of my legs. It was hell and it lasted for hours. I had cum four times thanks to the drugs, but I could no longer put up a fight. All I tried to think about was what Celeste said, "don't let them break you."

After it was over, each male came on a different part of my body and continued pissed on me until the bed soaking wet. I wanted to die. I wanted to kill myself right there. They had removed my blindfold so I could see the damage they had done. I sat there for about thirty minutes with a numb body and a sore jaw covered in god piss. What a life I was living.

I was later untied from the bed and brought to the showers. I thought about drowning in the shower, but instead I used the water to rinse my mouth out and drink a little more than usual. I was reclothed in rags and thrown back into my cage across from Celeste who had just returned as well. We both looked at each other and I started to cry, but she didn't. She just looked out into the firey hole called the portal of hell and said "maybe it wouldn't be so bad to live there."

•••••••••Narrator POV•••••••••

This continued once a week for four more months until Harry and Celeste thought of a plan to go to the real Hell. They would attack the guards before going back into their cells and run down the pathway until the reached the portal. It was pretty simple, but it should be affective. No one would follow them to Hell because everyone is afraid of what was down there. The next time they were returned together they executed this plan. Harry and Celeste acted limp in the arms of the Citadel workers until almost reaching their cages. Harry had grabbed a knife in the showers which was used for shaving. He turned to stab one of the guards in the legs as Celeste elbowed hers in the balls. They just ran until the force of the pit swooped them in.

When they arrived In hell it was less horrible than they thought. The houses were more like slums, but anything beat the mess they were in before. The two occupied a small apartment near the mansion of the Devil. The devil before Harry was not kind and forced the kids to work for their meals. He kept everyone In poverty in order to control them and when Harry reached 19 he was able to poison the old devil and claimed the throne for himself. Celeste became Harry's assistant until starting her own family of little demons.

Heaven is not as holy or beautiful as people think. God can be ugly too.

•••••Present Time•••••
All Harry thought about was the tortured Louis would have to endure as the devil's staff began working on strategies to attack The heavens. Harry wanted nothing more than to burn the citadel down to the ground and free all the innocent children. However, his first challenged would be getting an army past the portal to heaven without being seen.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and learned a little bit about why Harry is in Hell and what he endured while in Heaven. Unfortunately, school and stress has taken over my life so I will get chapters up as soon as I can, but there will be spacing between updates.
I love you guys sm and thank you for reading💕💕💕