1.

The London Times

Louis Tomlinson, an honor student at University of London, collided with a drunk driver early this morning. Around 2 am, Tomlinson was coming back from a late study session at his friends house before finals week. The young freshmen was sober at the time of the collision. Many are hoping the lad pulls though, but is in a serious comma. Having to revive him 4 times  already, the doctors are giving up on the boy, not thinking he will survive this horrible crash.

At the scene our insider saw that the car had turned over multiple times, crushing the top. The victim's black Honda civic has grey scratches all over the sides with a bent fender.  A tree had landed on top of the vehicle going through through the passenger seat. It is a miracle that Tomlinson had survived long enough to have emts, Mark Johnson and Tyler Thomas, give him all the necessary fluids to keep going .

"Blood was spilling out of the right side of his head, I honesty thought he was long gone until I felt his pulse right under his jawline." Mark told the news crews that were at the scene. Tyler had no comment on the victim as he was too shocked from how bad the accident was.

"My son is a fighter, always has been, and always win be," states Mrs. Tomlinson, Louis' mother.
"He will be at his championship soccer game this weekend. I can promise you that." Says his  older sister Lottie told the press around 7 am. Louis' father left the family when he was very young.

The man who may have murdered the younger boy goes by Nick Grimshaw, he was on his way home from a local bar when the alcohol got the best of him. Passengers in other cars have captured a video of  his car swerving into different lanes, going the wrong way on the street. There were many 911 calls for reports of an individual who deserved a DUI.

The family ask that everyone keeps their son and brother in their prayers. Church boy Lou has been an active member of the community for some time now. Participating actively in school fundraisers, donation drives, and soup kitchens around the London area. Later, we will receive more news on scholar.

-one week later 

"It's been a week already, I'm sorry Mrs. Tomlinson, but your son is most likely not going to make it." Spoke the doctor.
"I have to try, he's my baby I can't just kill him."

" Louis, is in much pain, he is more fragile than a baby. His hip bone has already broken, twice, he will not live a happy life."

" Murder is against the bible, I will follow the bible in this situation. "

" Mrs. Tomlinson, you are choosing the worst option for your son. If you want him to die slowly and painfully than be my guess."

- Two weeks Later

Louis' mind

I hear them, I'm trying to tall them I'm alive, but nothing will move. When my eyes are open I can see mother crying, praying that I will awake from my deep slumber.

To be honest, I hope I die. I know kind if harsh right, but I don't want to wake up with 10 different  disabilities. I could over come them, but the amount of money my family would have to pay is well over a $750,000  for medical alone.

The doctor said I will be blind in one eye, 80% deaf in both ears, have a speech problem, be limited to a wheel chair, and even have to carry around an oxygen tank.

My family cant afford that with only my mothers salary. The only reason why I go to such a good school is because I obtained a scholarship. My mom was so proud of me when I told her about my free admission.

I am in pain right now, but fortunately it's numb since I can't feel my bottom half.  Is it even worth fighting anymore? I wonder if heaven will be my safe haven.

Closing my eyes I finally drifted away from the real world and was met with the sound of a straight beep. There was a bunch of screaming, until everything went dark.

Hope you like this chapter. Stay tuned for more!!! Vote please! Xx