14.

Picture above is me!

Louis had been sat in the tub of his room for hours. The water had already gone cold, the small boy reached over to turn back on the heating jets, creating a steamy atmosphere. All he could do was think, think about what had just happened. Staring down at his cum covered briefs on top of his sweaty pile of clothes. Louis wanted nothing more than to disappear and go back to Heaven where nothing bad ever happened. Everything in the underworld was always dangerous.

Even if there was no violence, the danger of becoming addicted was still present. Addicted to the sex, turning into the Devil's whore to fuck at any moment. Being blocked by feelings was going to be enivitable. No matter what, Louis could not fall in love with Harry, he could not cave.

There was a loud knock on the door before the housekeeper entered leaving a pair of fresh clothes. "You should retire to sleep, young blood." That's all Lou heard from the man before he left and Louis stood up. Wobbling back and forth, the smoke getting to his head as he stepped out of the tub forcing himself to gaze past the fog eventually discovering the sink. As he opened the door a breeze of cool air flowed past his curves As he exited with the flannel pjs and a tank top he was left. Noticing that the clothes he saw before were gone, blushing at the thought of someone cleaning his dirty pants. For once in his life Louis wished he could do his own laundry.

The clock read 2:30 am as Tomlinson finally crawled into bed accompanied by his tears. Nothing was going right for him at the moment, he basically masturbated with the devil. THE SIN OF ALL SINS! The homecoming ceremony that was held mist likely wished him the best with god. Feeling like he dissapointed his family, Louis sighed before letting out one more hiccup before returning to slumber.

Harry happened to have a different idea in his head. Prior to him laying in thinking, he had taken care of the massive boner lying around in his pants. His nine inches created a tent in his pants, all he needed was for Louis to park his mouth under the covers. The Devil thought everything was going well, thinking the woung boy exited the room because he was so dull of pleasure. Coming for the first time must have been a real rush towards his pelvic region and mindset. Harry wanted nothing then to ravage the smaller adult until he was seeing stars and begging for the pleasure to stop. He was the most responsive mate The devil had ever touched. However, the older man knew that his future companion would need some time to adjust the sensation. Kissing would have to come later, the intimacy was not to be wasted. Harry had never kissed one of his playmates and does not plan to. A kiss represented importance.

The night pasted by slowly, the sky moving in all different directions in a state of panic. The reddened sky signaled danger was nearing for the underworld. Even if they are considered the worst of the worst, nothing will compare to war. The needless fighting when two groups disagree, they just needed to sit down and discuss the topics like civilized people. Stop worrying about reputation, when people put their lives on the line Louis praises them for protecting him from the countries decisions.

Before Louis could whip his head around, Niall had snuck into his room in a matter of seconds. Though the lad was fast, Lou could still hear the steady creak of the wooden door. Niall wasn't much taller than himself, however the demon strength he provided allows for him to over power Louis quickly. The duos' friendship has never been the same since last week; the boy was stolen from the one safe haven he had found. Heaven was absolutely perfect to Louis and nothing could alter his vision. Harry had mentioned something about that place being evil, however  Lou never paid much attention to what the young devil had to say. Rolling his eyes Louis scoffed a nasty,
"What do you want?"

Slowly strolling across the large room, Niall found his way to the couch and plopped down uninvited. He didn't say anything until Louis motioned him to speak. "I came her Lou, to apologize for kidnapping you. I'm sorry and I hope that we can be good friends again, please?" He said the last part more like a question, not sure if the smaller boy would agree with him or shout him away. Niall did genuinely feel horrible for dragging the young adult down to the depths of hell. All he was doing was following orders that he was assigned from Harry, the Devil is the boss. Niall would have been kicked out of the Demon Defense, which is a special military containing the best fighters and Harry's right hand men. The salary for working their was not paid in cash, but being about to live in the mansion, free meals three times a day, and having most men and women all over you. Somehow the uniform acts almost like a hypnosis, not actually cast a spell, but triggering fantasies. With out being in the club, Niall wouldn't have a place to stay or any food to eat. He would also be separated from Zayn, most likely causing him to fall into a deep state of depression.

 He would also be separated from Zayn, most likely causing him to fall into a deep state of depression

Regular defense solider uniform (worn at all times except bed)

Elite force of defense uniform (worn at all times except bed)

Demon Defense uniform (worn at all time except bed)

Louis had sat their for a good seven minutes, staring down at his lap as he wondered if the boy in front of him was sincere about his apology. Niall was the cause of all his problems he was suffering today. But, no Harry was, that cocky little devil. 'Niall was just filling instructions or more like orders given to him in fear of being hurt,' Louis thought. His brain flashed back and forth from every night Niall had slept over in Heaven and consumed more food then he's ever had in his life. Having Niall around was fun, except he gained a tremendous amount of weight from sitting around 4 days out of the week and eating all night while watching criminal minds. He did miss having a friend, Niall was his first friend who didn't use him for homework answers or copies off of him on test. In the after life, there are no quizzes and exams except when applying for military and Louis was never going to do that.

Twenty minutes has pasted, finally Louis begins to speak." O-okay," but before Niall could jump up and hug the lad, he jutted out a"But, we will begin to take it slow. Which means no sleep overs until I feel comfortable, no getting me food in case you poison it, and the first tw-three times we hangout it has to be in public where there are witnesses." Niall nodded his head letting out a soft chuckle as he left the room. He's glad Louis has accepted him back into his life, more like afterlife. Though when he said hanging out in public for witnesses, Niall had to giggle. No one, and he means no one would ever speak a word testifying against a Demon Defense soldier. No one...

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys long time no see. Sorry I couldn't write I had a lot going on. My grandma and uncle died In a span of two weeks and on top of that, I had placement test for magnet and I am doing a bunch of finals and studying for test. I managed to get a chapter out so that's good. Next update will come faster I promise!

NEW STORY
I WANTED TO START A NEW STORY WITH HARRY AS A MAFIA BOSS FOR LONDON AND LOUIS IS A CAMERA MAN WHO IS TRYING TO GET HIS BIG BREAK BY PHOTOGRAPHING ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. Would you guys read that? Comment pls.