11.

Meal and clothes Lou wears 🔝🔝🔝

Nothing ever went right for the younger lad. The only things he's good at are soccer and school. None of that knowledge was to be used down here in the Underworld. So far he had found no way out of this Hell.

Louis pathetically crawled into his bed, prior brushing his teeth and washing his face. Everything here was foreign, he had no one, however that was a common feeling with Louis, Loneliness. Once under the covers the college undergrad let all the tears flow, hot and sticky on his cheeks. Little sniffles heard in between,'What did I ever do to deserve this treatment? Why couldn't my life be normal?'

Grabbing the Longest pillow he could find, Lou wrapped his legs around the bottom and arms laid across the top. Only gaining a slight feeling of comfort from the plush, the tears still streamlined down his cheek, beginning to create a wet spot. However Louis didn't care about any thing at the moment, causing him to fall asleep rather quickly.

Creaking open the door, the Devil planned on teasing the little boy one more time. Lifelessly creaking towards he small figure, the taller man gazed upon the giant puddle left on his expensive pillows. Was his Louis was hurt, isn't that why people cry? Removing the blanket, he checked for injuries however he couldn't find any on the boy's curvy body.

No one cried when Harry was younger unless master beat you for preforming unwell. Though Harry was confused, he moved closer to the boy replacing the blankets in a neat pattern. Kneeling down in front of the bed, Harold began to stare as the small lad took too many short breaths to count. Honestly he was the most beautiful boy he has ever seen. A small bopable nose, fluffy brown hair swooped to the side, long eyelashes moving over his checks, and perfectly pink lips. Overall, a real beauty.

Debating if he should climb in next to the boy, Harry decided to float on back to his own room. Maybe getting hard at the thought of Louis sucking him off with those slim pink lips.

Nothing seemed to be wrong that morning even when Louis walked into breakfast. The usual around the castle in hell was served which consist of Pancakes, eggs, bacon and a smoothie on the side. The food was a pleasant surprise for Lou, who strolled in the room in pjamas.

Not to his liking, Louis was the only one in night clothes, every demon had black skintight skinny jeans with a button up or t shirt. His purple fluffy pants and button up wasn't exactly "fitting in" with the crowd. All eyes were on the smaller boy as he climbed up onto the chairs and served himself some food, topping his meal with whipped cream. "Little boy still sweetens his meals like child, no wonder he's still short," was heard across the table and there were a few giggles.

"I'm sorry if I'm not a bland pancake eating rude bitch ass demon," the smaller boy sassed stuffing his face with the delicious meal. Ohs were heard around the place and Louis smirked at the unwanted attention the underworld original was receiving.

Once everything settled down, all the beings at the table stood up again. Alarmed at the sight Louis looked around only to be greeted by the cheeky devil he met with the other day.

Glares came shooting his way, it was a sign of disrespect to greet a superior sitting down. "Ah settle down boys, he's a newcomer and doesn't know all of the rules, " Harry started signaling the demons to be seated once again. "As you can see it is appropriate to stand up when I, the all mighty wonderful lust worthy king of Hell enters the room or any demon on the council."

Small chatter filled the dining area as Louis finished his meal, dismissing himself at the end. Before he could exit swiftly, "My room at sunset," filled his ears causing the smaller boy to grown. He didn't want to return to the massive master bedroom, it houses the tall curly man. Maybe he should skip out on the visit to spite the older man instead. A little defiance in his life wouldn't hurt much at all.

Today the London lad felt like exploring the town, seeing what was there to offer. If he was stuck here for the time being, might as well make the best of the situation. All he could see from his windows were old building, similar to the ones he gazed upon in Italy. On a class trip in Sophomore year in college his world history class took a trip to Rome, later writing a paper on the experience. Of course Louis received an A on his piece.

Escaping from the castle guards, Louis traveled down the side of the "house", close to the walls, making sure no soul saw him. Channeling his inner James Bond Lou made it through the gates and into the city. The people were lively, prancing around and shopping at local fruit markets. None of these individuals seemed like the flesh eating type he's heard about. Children even frolicked across the stone paths chasing each other over bridges. 

Overall, Hell was a dreamland, something seemed off though. Everything was too perfect, well that's until Lou enter what was called the slums of Hell.  Where all the drug addicts and murders preyed upon each other without a second look. Not many normal people traveled into that part of town. Choosing to stay away the small lad didn't feel like taking the chance of getting assaulted. 

Traveling back into town he gazed back at the watch he was given. It read 6:30 perfect time to get back to Harry on time without anyone noticing he was gone for most of the afternoon.

"Hello, sir. Are you new around here I have never seen you before?," spoke a small voice. Looking around for a person Louis' eyes stopped on a sweet little girl had a red flower tucked behind her ears. She was wearing a dirty old looking brown dress that didn't match the blossom circling her face.

Squatting down to her level Louis responded, "Yes, I happen to  be new around here. I like you flower, it's very pretty." The little blushed up at him causing the boy to smile at her innocence. How could a little girl end up in Hell? She seemed so sweet and lovable, almost similar to a red velvet cupcake.

Dragging him away with her, the British Young adult was escorted to a booth with many little children. About twelve small kids were running about with flowers in their hands, "This is our workshop." The little girl started, "You said you enjoyed my flower, and I want to make you a special flower crown." All the boy could do was smile and wait for his blood red crown to be made as well.

He wasn't going to lie the work looked tricky for little children, spraying the flowers so they wouldn't change shape or color involved chemicals. Something way too hazardous for the average seven year old.  Thinking anything could be possible in Hell, Louis received his flower crown and lemonade on the side. "How much do I owe you?"

"Nothing, it's on the house," she spoke however Louis handed her $20 before walking back to the castle with the flower crown propped on his head. The sun was long gone which means he missed his meeting with Harold, he didn't really care for it anyway. 

Even of Louis didn't care, Harry sure did. He had every person in the castle looking for the small lad. After Louis was an hour late, Harry strolled into his room to express how you don't stand up the Devil. Being Greeted by the sight of no Tomlinson was alarming, causing the place to become pure chaos.

Louis entered the doors at 8:25, catching the eye of the one and only Devil as he tried to shut the side entrance quietly. "Where do you think you're going little shit?" Shouted Harry. Calling off the search with a whistle only heard by demons. Satan started pacing towards Lou, glaring him straight in the eyes he continued, "MY ROOM NOW!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
That's it for this chapter! Its midnight and I'm tired. Hope fully you enjoyed and will read next chapter.

Thoughts on Harry?

Thoughts on what should be next?

Thoughts on parts of town?

Thoughts on anything?