15.

Now that Niall and Louis have joined forces, the focus was back on the incoming threat of Heaven. Angels would assemble to attack the Underworld if Louis was not returned safely and efficiently. The last war resulted in death, which cause even more tension amongst the two groups. Not many soldiers survived on either sides, perishing from the after life, however this event happened over one hundred years ago. Each team has been given the opportunity to restock their special defense with agile and smart soldiers.
-
The alarm sounded for breakfast as Louis rolled in his countless count thread sheets before yawning. Blinking a couple of times allowed the small boy to regain his vision as a sweep of light rushed over his sunken eyes. Honestly, he didn't feel up for breakfast at the moment and made the decision to keep a low profile for most of the morning. Harry happened to not be so keen on the idea, as the younger adult provided the whole town with a scare a few nights back. Sending Sebby to check on Louis, The Devil began setting up a meeting for all generals and elites in the special forces. Tension was high when preparing for an inevitable battle against the two most powerful species.

"What are we going to do if they try and surprise us? We don't even have enough weapons to protect ourselves," Niall has expressed his concerns many times before. He is the first one to worry about the damage that will be done to the communities and their people before helping himself survive. Zayn has scolded him multiple times for almost getting himself killed in efforts to help other people. One time, when a child ventured into the Forgotten Village, Niall heard the screams and rescued the small boy. During his encounter, the kidnapper managed to break the blonde's wrist and claw at his eye. Not many individuals are selfless, but Niall was making citizens question why he was in Hell.

"Our stash is complete, just not activated and each house has a lock down button in case of emergency. The only place unprotected is the Village, but fortunately there aren't many...great people there," Ashton, head of the weapons unit responded. Tension in the room grew as questions were asked and answered until the meeting was dismissed around five o'clock. The Devil needed a break, forced to write down notes and sit all day was taking a strain on the man.

Louis had been playing on his PC until falling asleep looking at the bright screen. He had woken up around Four, going to brush his teeth as he felt they were gross even though he skipped breakfast. Lunch had already ended and he was excited to see a plate with a meal on his dresser. A note was left under the platter from Sebby, "I knew you probably wouldn't wake up in time for lunch! ;) <3. The meal leaned towards the healthy side including a gigantic mixed greens salad with diced chicken, croutons, carrots, onions, beans, cucumber, and barbecue dressing in the side. There was a side of bread, however the grilled cheese was cold. Each room did not have a microwave, since all meals were to be eaten as a group.

Dressing in a blue t shirt and sweatpants, Louis brushed his hair to one side and walked towards the kitchen. Remembering that there was a small microwave demons used for small snacks here and there. Not many people were there, there was no food present except for some fruit platters and vegetable dips. The blue eyed adult heard a group of soldiers talking about a meeting. Shrugging his shoulder Louis placed his grilled cheese into the black microwave, beginning to press the buttons for one minute and a half. 

Louis couldn't help but notice that everywhere he looked people were staring right back at him. Chuckling and making what sounded like moans towards the human's direction. Shaking his head, Louis explained it as his imagination of what had happen the night prior. After he heard three beeps, The past Angel started to journey  his way back to the safety of his own room. Today's events called for a tiring day lounging around.

Coming from the other side of the Hallway happened to be the one Demon Harry wanted to avoid. Harry began speaking as he exited the meeting room after all the other defense generals along with Luke, " If you see Louis today, tell him to make his way over to my room." All the taller man did was nod his head as Louis rounded the corner rutting into Harry.