5.

Louis had woken up hours later, around 7 pm. Sighing because he only met to sleep for a couple of hours, now he won't be tired at night time.

Groggily getting out of bed, the small boy managed to head towards the bathroom. After he wash his face, Louis entered the Living room and kitchen space.

On the fridge was a menu and the times that ordering meals was available for him. Everyone had a different schedule so the cooks weren't over run with orders.

His timeslot was 6:50-7:15 for dinner and if he wanted to have dessert, than he would order it at that time. Tomlinson only had 7 minutes left to decide before he would have to go without eating for the night. Stomach grumbling as he flipped through all the delicious food that was shown the menu.

Deciding on the Bacon Club Burger, the teenager dialled the phone with two minutes to spare. "Hello, Louis what would you like?" A lady spoke immediately.

"How did you know it was me placing an order?" Louis was curious.

"Well, Tomlinson your the only one who hasn't gotten dinner yet in this time slot, speaking of which you have 30 seconds before I hang up," she sassed.

"Okay, okay, don't get your panties in a bunch. I will like the Bacon Club Cheeseburger with a side chicken caesar salad." He had to throw in something healthy so he wouldn't become fat. "For dessert the NYC style cheesecake with chocolate drizzle and chips. Also a fruit cup, and to drink a 1L sprite. Thank you."

"Okay sir. Since your new to this, the food will be in the compartment in the dining room. It looks like a a secret passage wat on the wall.  The meal will be sent to that space in 10 minutes." With that the lady hung up the phone and Louis was left waiting.

He flicked on the television to see that there was soccer game on. Louis had never seen the two teams before, assuming there was a league in Heaven. The thought made Louis smile, he loved soccer and being able to play in his afterlife would make it even better.

Beep. The small boy heard come from the compartment that the annoying chick was talking about. Scrambling to his feet; excited for the food that was going to be placed in front of him he ran. Sliding the door open the smell infested the clean smelling air.

His burger that came with fries and the salad was on a nice white plate. The dessert was however served on a red smaller plate. Everything looked so delicious, Louis' mouth couldn't help but water at the sight.

The Salad was gone first, surprisingly the Salad didn't taste like flavorless grass. Next, Lou eyed the burger, slowly picking it up and looking straight at it. The fried onion rings, bacon, cheese, lettuce, and pattie were just fitting into the bun. It was about the size of half Louis' face, but that fact didn't stop him.

Criminal Minds was in t.v when he flipped to a random channel. It was one of his favorite  shows, the level of thinking that goes into it was mind blowing. His favorite character was Derek Morgan, for some reason he wanted someone to talk to him like the way he talks to Penelope.

Using words like "baby girl", even if they weren't in a sexual  relationship with each other. He knew this would never happen though since he was straight as a ruler. Just something about the tall chocolate figure turned him all mushy.

Taking another bite, he was 1/2 done with the giant sandwich. Moaning at how the BBQ sauce and ketchup slid into his mouth. " fuck!" He rolled his eyes back into his head. A shock was sent through his arm almost making him drop the plate he was holding. Remembering that cursing was a sin he rolled his eyes, thus time not in pleasure.

He dipped the burger in mayonnaise as well to give a tangy taste. To die for. He realized if he eats the whole thing there may not be room for desserts, but later convinced himself that he could stomach the whole meal.

Another  1/2 of burger, a slice of chocolate drizzle cheesecake,  an ice cream and fruit Lou was ready for bed. He had gone through 6 episodes of crime show, pacing his eating throughout the films.

Yawning for the fifth time that night, he rose from the couch and the soft lad wandered into his bathroom. Going through his regular routine of going to the bathroom, washing his hands and face, then brushing his teeth. Louis slouched over the comfort of his bed.

Sinking into the silk sheets, Louis pulled the blanket up to his shoulders and wrapped it around himself. His day couldn't have gone any better than this.

Don't worry Harry is coming in soon. I know this chapter was mostly about food but hopefully it substitutes for smut. Vote and comment ILYSMMMM