17.

Comments make me so happy do please comment and Vote!

Three weeks Later
-
It's almost been almost a month and Harry had made little progress on getting his companion to be obedient. They would have deep make out sessions from time to time, but Louis never went farther than receiving hand jobs. When Harry asked to be pleasured as well, Louis just laughed while rolling his eyes and appearing devious before returning to his dorm. Little did Harry know, the smaller lad was just being stubborn about his feelings, trying not to get attached since he had been hearing rumors around the castle. Everyone was speaking of a young lady going into the Devil's room at all hours of the night. This news was dying down, however Lou still wanted to make sure the Devil was his before going forward with the relationship.

If Harry really wanted to young man, he would have to prove that he can wait for him. Losing his virginity is a huge step for Louis, having his first kiss was even bigger. Without fail, every time Louis spent the night in the Devil's room a wet dream would fill his mind. Luckily, Harry always slept on the couch or on his office chair if he drifted off during work. The older demon was very busy lately with planning this war involving every part of the community. Nothing that the man couldn't handle since he had been the Ruler for over a century now. Looking over the medium sized community, definitely smaller than Heaven, but still a good size. There were plants and farms where many of the meals were grown for the community. Each section of town usually ate together on Saturday night, discussing their businesses with neighbors and friends of all shapes and sizes. Hell happened to be split up into six different sub-categories,

 Hell happened to be split up into six different sub-categories,

Top ( Castle for Elite Soldiers and Ruler)

Top Left Below Castle ( Army training camp + Army Housing)

Brown, Orange, Yellow (Houses for citizens who have commit "sins"! Ex. Excessive Lust, Greed, Fraud, Abortion...)

Lower right Corner ( Farming Land/ Food supplies)

Grassy Area ( Area Where the Army will try to keep Heaven troops from getting into the Town)

Really Bottom Right Corner ( The forbidden Area where Louis was Assaulted)

Any other questions

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was Saturday and Louis hadn't seen his taller fuc.kbuddy for three days he was missing him. He wanted attention and Harry was the only person to give that to him in his new home. Back on Earth he was the star of his town, winning awards left and right for academics and sports, which helped him receive popularity. Girls never wanted to date him though since he wanted to keep his virginity till marriage and he had quite a short figure. Looking more feminine than some of the teenage girls in his grade. Louis did have many Female friends, having a great sense of style Louis often picked out their outfits for dates and big events.