8. Rejected

Kai POV

As I walked away from E I knew that this was it. The girl I loved, the girl that I thought loved me, didn't as much I thought. Love me that is. I had so many sleepless nights because of her. My plump little thing. The girl who was so warm, the girl that I wanted to be with since forever, the one. Maybe she was right. Maybe I fell hard. This time she didn't catch me. 

Is this what the other girls I rejected felt like? If they felt a fraction of what I feel now, I'm sorry. 

When I reached my car, I realized that I didn't want to go back to my house. My mom would ask me thousands of questions as to why I looked like I got my heart ripped out my chest again. Leaning on my car, I looked up to the sky. The sky looked like the cleanest pool water. It took me back to the time when we went swimming. She had a one piece on. It looked so nice on her. It was pink with a floral pattern. My heart never looked better. She will always be my heart. 

As I was about to leave I saw her in the corner of my eye. She was looking down on her phone, texting someone. It was obvious that she had moved on. She was happy. I shouldn't keep popping up in her life. I was a toxin. 

I went into my car and drove off. As I came to a stop I looked at myself in the mirror. I lost myself. That, in the mirror, wasn't me. I switched lanes and headed towards the only place that I could lose myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update huh? Well, I am back and I can say my life is a mess and I have huge writer's block. I feel like I lost myself also. Anyway, I hope I can give y'all an update very soon. Stay tuned.