*chapter 9*

He shot in the air, and that made me freez in my place, he appraoched me and grabbed me from my arm harshly, "don't you ever do that again...do you hear me" he said quitly, he didn't shout, didn't beat me, and I couldn't even hear the anger in his voice..he was calm actualy.

The unknown mans' P.O.V

I started to regain consciousness, I held my head...I was a bit dizzy, I put my free hand on the floor to support my weight trying to stand up, the vision was blurry,my head was spinning, it took me a while till I regained consciousness completely.

When I went to open the door, something popped up in my head....the mirror, I remembered what was writen on the mirror, I instantly turned around, went to the sink and opened the water, I started to clean what could be an evidence to where we are.

Sarahs' P.O.V

When we reached to the car Jacks eyes went wide, he froze in his place trying to accommodate what his eyes seeing. they are seeing nothing, there is no one on the car, there is no Jess in the car....he walked fast to open the door dragging me with him, he looked inside, beared to the left and the right, at the back, but he couldn't find anything.

He looked at me with eyes filled with anger, fear, disbelief "where is she?" he actualy shouted this time.

"she is gone" I replyed as cold as possible, raising my brows and a smirk played on my face.

He shoved me in aggressively and shut the door so hard...I felt like the door whould collapes any menute.

He looked so scared, his hand went throgh his hair, he walked around the car turning and looking in every direction.

I was looking at every move he made in confution, why did he seem so scared like that? he was like a kid who lost his mother and doesn't know where to go.

After few menutes the bathroom door opened revealing the man with the unknown name yet...holding his head and hardly walking...Jack turned to him, with his hand still in his hair wondring what happened to his friend.

He walked towards him "what happened to you?" he asked as he supported him.

"that lettle.......she hit me on my head" he said with anger.

"well, we have a bigger problem"

"what?"

"we lost the other girl"

"what?" the man stopped and looked at Jack with wide open eyes.."he will kill us"

"I know....but she disappeared,I couldn't find her"

I looked through the window to see two men walking, one of thim has his hand in his head and looking at me with deadly eyes, he looked terrifying, I immediately looked away.

They reached to the car, Jack unlocked the car and opened the door for the injured man to get in and closed it, he walked around the car, opened the driver seat door and hopped in...he started the engine and drove away.

The ride was silent, Jack perhaps was thinking about what could happen, the unknown man was still in pain, I must've hit him so bad, and I was thinking about Jess, is she ok?.. did she find help?...I kept thinking till I drifted in a deep sleep.

Jessicas' P.O.V

I kept running and running till I reached the highway, I stood on the side waving to the cars to stop for me but no one did, no one even cared, but I kept trying till finaly a red car stopped with a man in it he looked like fourty or something, he had a black coat on him and sunglasses to protect his eyes from the sun.

"Are you ok mis??" he asked as he rolled down the window.

"I need help, please there are two men kidnapped me and my friend and she is with thim now..I need to go to the police" I toled him as quick as possible.

"oh my god, sure get in,I'll take you where ever you want" he said as he opened the door for me since my hands are tied.

"could you take this thing off ofmy hands, they hurts" I asked moving my hands between the tabe around thim.

"of course" he said as he bent down to get something I don't know what was it...in a blink of eye I felt my head hitting the window so hard, that I coldn't feel it, my eyes' lids became so heavy and I basically passed out.

Sarahs' P.O.V

I woke up to someone shaking me and saying wakey sleepy head I opened my eyes to see Jack standing on the door, it was dark now, it must've been along ride, I uplifted my sleeping weak body, and Jack offered me his hand to take, I turned down his offer and put my hand on his chest to push him away and stepped out of the car to see the still unkown man standing in front of a door of some old cottage, we walked towards it and when we reached to the man he looked at me and said "you're lucky you're still alive"

"shut up" I replyed looking him in the eyes...he opened his mouth to drive back but Jack cut him off "stop it Harry..I think she's had enough" looking at me with raised brows to emphsis what he said.

So that's his name then....Harry..not suitabel for a gang

We walked past him to the old scary cottage that is located in nowhere, there were a round table with three chairs around it with a light on top of it, a small bed at the corner, and that's it...the smell it actualy didn't smell to bad for an old abandoned house...Jack sat me on one of the chairs that were placed around the table as he bend down on his knees to be at the same level as me and untide me.

"are you hangry??" he asked me as he stood up...

I looked at him in angr and disappointment..no way this is Jack that I meet afew day ago...I didn't answer him I just kept looking at him for what seemed like hours...but actualy it was one menute...when I did't reply he turned in his heels, walked towardes the door and went out to Harry finaly I know his name now.

After one hour of waiting in that disgusting place I heard a car pulling over and two doors openeing and shuting... after that an anonymous deep voice spoke "take her in and come back"

The door swang open to reveal Jack with Jess in his hand..I was shoked..how did she get here?...what happened? she was our only hope to get out of this miss.

He pushed her towards me and shut the door behind him.

"Waht happened?" I asked while she was taking a seat next to me.

"I ran to the highway to get help and apparently I didn't get it"

"What's that?" I asked as I placed my hand on the red thing on her forhead.

"awch"....

"sorry...what is it?"

"this is the man who I thought would help..he knock me out"

"that.....ugh..I'm sorry, It must be hurting" I said feeling bad for her I can't imagine beeing hit and knocked out.

"nooo...give me another chance, I wont miss things, please" we heard someone shouting outside it was actualy Jack.

"there is no second chances" the beep voice said...and this phrase souded to familiar, thin it hit me, this was the SMS I saw in Jacks phone when I sneaked in his house.

Then suddenly we heard a gun shoot, someone dropping on the ground, and a car pulling away.

Jess and I looked at each other in fear, and shock, we didn't understand what just happened, every thing happened so fast.