Cahpter 3

After 10 seconds of hearing nothing but breathing he/she hang up. I looked at the phone in disbelief, after just half a second the doorbell rang, it made me jumb in my place.

I put the phone on the bed and went down stairs towards the door,thinking about the call who could that be.

I held the door knob and as soon as I opened the door every thing blew up.

I opened my eyes widely,I was sweating. I placed my hands every where on my body checking my self if I'm alright. I sighed in relief, "thank god it was just a dream" I said to my self.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, it was already 2:00 in the afternoon, my bare feet touching the soft rug on the ground, I put my hands on my face and stayed like that for a while untill......the doorbell rang, I literally screamed.

I stood up shaking, I slowly walked through my bedroom door.

I was freaking out "what if i opened the door and the house blew up" " what if the dream came true" oh my god

When I reached down stairs I froze in my place looking at the door in fear with every possible thought I can think about. but I removed those thoughts from my head, and moved from my place heavily, I put my hand on the door knob looking at it, and opened the door hesitantly and....nothing happened, the house didn't explode, I sighed in relief and opened the door widely to reveal to police men.

"good morning miss I hope you are doing well today" one of them said with a smile. I smiled back and nodded my head. "i'm William James and this is my partner Adam Franta....we need to ask questions about Jessica Graceffa" William informed me. I just nodded my head and let them in as I raised my hand pointing to the couch.

I made tea,placed it on the table in the middle and sat on the armchair infront of them, they thanked me, pulled a note and a pen and started their questions ""so how long have you known Jessica Graceffa?"" DT william asked.

""since we were kids"" I responded.

""I see that you moved here 2 years ago how do you know her for that long"" DT Adam asked in confusion.

""she used to live in newyork with me but she moved I think ....mm 7 years ago"" i replyed.

They nodded their heads and DT william spoke ""have you notice anything unusual about her in the last few days??""

""mm..no,but she used to leave school early but I don't think this is something,and when I asked her she just said that she has somethings to do and I didn't want to bother her"" that question gave me anxiety.

""ok did she have enemies, or someone meant harm to her??"" DT william asked.

""no, she was a good person, everyone loved her"" I immediately answered him, I've known her all my life.

Then they stood up and DT William said "well,that's all for now,thank you for your time miss, if you remember anything or need something just call me anytime" and he gave me his card. I took it with a smile and thanked him, and led them to the door.

As i opened it i found Jack standing with his hand raised as he wanted to knock the door.

He frowned his eyebrows and asked in confusion "what's wrong?"

I said "nothing they just came to ask me about Jessica" I answered him as he stepped in and the detectives left.

I closed the door and we sat on the couch, I was looking on the ground and my hands were on my head. "Sarah did anything else happen?" he asked me with concern.

I raised my head tears in my eyes and said "I had a dream" he just looked at me waiting for me to continue.

"my..my phone rang and when I picked it up no one answered I kept saying hello hello but stil nothing, and..and I was hearing him/her whatever the hell was breathing, then..... he/she just hang up"

I stoped for a while, I was crying and Jack put his hand on my sholders he was going to say something but I cut him of "and then.....the doorbell rang and...and when I opened it everything exploded".

He immediatly pulled me in a strong hug "shhh it's ok, nothing happened you are fine,and I'm here it's ok"

He pulled away and said "come with me, I want to show you somthing" I wiped the tears with my hands and looked at him "show me what?" I asked, he just smiled and offered his hand for me to take. I wasn't realy in the mood to go anywhere but when I saw the excitement in his eyes I just gave in and took his hand, this is the least I can do for him, he stayed with me yesterday, taking care of me when he didn't even now me.