*Capter 4*

I took my kyes,jacket and we left. He opened the car door for me what a gentle man and he turned around the car to get to his side.

He started the engine and drove, it was silence till i broke it "where are we going??" "it's a surprise" he said looking at the street with a smile.

"I don't like surprises come on tell me" i almost begged him. "too bad cuz i'm not gonna tell you" he said with a smirk on his face.

I crossed my arms and just gave up,we didn't say anything after that, i was looking at the trees, and the people through the window, till we got to an abandoned place, all you can see sand, shrubberies, it looked like a mountain...something like that.

I looked around me and asked "where are we?" he didn't answer me, he stopped the car,got out and opened the door for me.

I was confused, where are we?  and why did he bring me here?

I got out looking around trying to figure out where are we till he finally spoke "welcome to my secret and favourite place" he said raising his hands.

He took my hand "come on you haven't seen anything yet" I followed him trying to keep up with him as we climbed the mountain, when we managed to the top I was taken aback, you can see the whole city. "wow this is beautiful, i haven't seen something like that my entire life" I said with amazement.

"I know that's why I love it,and at night you can see the city glowing with colorfull lights" he said looking at the amazing view.

"I always come here when i'm upset,or need to think,it really helps,come on set" he said looking at me with a wide smile.

He got back to the car so I can be alone.

I sat there amazed at the magical look,and wished that Jessica was with me she would love this place.

I sat thinking abuot her,remembring the way we used to laugh, do stuped things, cry, the way she used to smile, everything.......everything.

After hours of setting there remembring every single thing about her I felt a hand on my shoulders and a voice saying "Sarah, it's getting dark come on lets go" I wiped a tear rolled on my right cheek and raised my head to give him a soft, thankful smile.

I stood up cleaning my clothes from the dust with my hands, and we got in the car.

The ride was silent,not the awkward kind of silence, just the normal silence.

when we arrived we got out of the car and I turned to face jack "Jack?"

I called his name, he looked at me "yes?" he said with a smile.

"why are you doing all this for me, I mean..... you barely know me??!" he has been really nice to me, and he has no reason to do all of these things.

"I don't know" he shrugged his shoulders "maybe cuz I know how does it feel to lose someone you love"

I gave him a genuine smile "thank you I really needed it" he just smiled back and we said our goodbyes and went home.

I went up stairs, I really needed a hot shower it helps me to relax.

I went to the bathroom, opened the hot water,took off my clothes and stepped under the warm water, it feels great.

I finished my shower and rolled a towel around my body and got out to my room. I put on my PJs and cuddled in my bed, as soon as I put my head on the pillow I fell asleep, I was really exhausted.

In the next morning I woke up on my phone ringning, it took me a while to realize that my phone was ringing.

I picked it up "hello" I said with my morning voice, "hello miss, this is DT William, i'm sorry to wake you up this early" he said.

I sat up "it's ok what's wrong" I was worried, I looked at the clock it's 10:30 in the morning. "there is developments in the case and we need you in the police station"

"why....what happened??" I asked anxiously. "you will know when you get here miss"

"ok, i'm on my way" I quickly replied.

After I hang up I immediately called Jack and tolled him that we are going to the police station.

I put on the first thing I found infront of me which were a black skinny jeans with a sleeveless gray top.

I went running down stairs, I put my phone in my back pocket, grabbed my keys and opened the door to leave, I found Jack already standing next to his car which means he will drive, so I threw back my keys in the house, don't know where it landed, and don't care.

I ran towards Jack's car, and he asked me "what happened?? what did he say??"

"I don't know he just said there are new things and I need to get there" I answered as we got in the car.

Jack started the engine and drove as fast and carefull as he could.

All the way there I was thinking what could've possibly happened??

When we arrived there safe and sound thank god DT William was already waiting for us. We stepped out of the car towards DT William, he opened the door for us and we got in.

"we examined the body we found in the house" he said as he was walking fast to his office and we were trying to keep up with him.

We reached to his office, he held the door open for us and we sat on the chairs in front of his desk.

"ok we have good news and bad news" he said looking at us.

"start with the good news I kinda need it now" I said hoping it's really good news.

"ok, the body we found in the house...." he stopped for a second, and I was looking at him waiting for him to continue.

"It wasn't for your friend Jessica Graceffa, so she may be alive" I put my hands in my mouth, looking at him with sparkling eyes in displief, I was happy, shoked, confused, every possible emotion you can think about.

Jack and I looked at each other, and the smile on our faces was wide. Jack turned to face the DT and asked "then whose body is it?"

the DT looked at me "it's for a girl named Julia Edward, do you know her?" I frowned my eyebrows trying to remember anything about this name it sounds familiar...then it hit me, I know this name. I looked at the DT "yes..yes..I know this name as I remember Jessica tolled me that she used to have a friend named Julia Edward, and she went missing" he looked at me in confusion "but if she went missing we would've known" I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Jack.

"anyway this is something else to figure out" "now the bad news..." he said with a low voice. I looked at him in fear, I was terrified of what i'm about to listen "well, since the body isn't for Jessica then she might be missing"

It was silent for a moment till I broke it "well.....missing better than dead" I said with a shivery voice.

Jack stood up and shook hands with the DT "thank you sir" then he looked at me I was facing the floor "Sarah come on lets go" I stood up and mouthed a thank you to the DT who just nodded his head with a smile, and we left the police station.

All the way home I was quiet, thinking about what the DT said. where could Jessica be??  Is she alright?  And why was Julia in her house? I was just trying to connect things together, maybe i'll come up with something but it was completely the opposite.

We finally arraived, but something freakish and scary happened, when we stepped out of the car I cought a glimpse of someone standing in Jessicas' house, but he/she disappeared in seconds.

I frowned my eyebrows as I opened my eyes widly and walked towards the house. Jack followed me with his eye in confusion "Sarah....hey...where are you going??!!" I didn't reply,not ignoring him but, I was...you know like unconscious.

I just kept walking, and the last thing I know, I felt a hand grabbing me from my wrist, bringing me back to....... consciousness.