*chapter 11*

Hey guys ...
Well I owe you a big apology for not updating for what seems like a decade so I'm sooooooooooo sooooorrrry I hope you liking this chapter will make it up... By the way the story is coming to an end so there is one or tow chapters left... Without farther a due here is chapter 11

"Microchip" Jessica said, "so our lives worth a stupid microchip?" I asked while getting off of my seat.

"Not just any microchip, this chip can send them straight to gail, hell it can get them killed." "It has all  information about every operation they've ever done,  it's like a data base for all their dirty work, it even has information about every single one of them"

"What have you got your self into?" I asked her while taking a seat on the bed and burying my face in my hands. We are in serous trouble.

"Ok, how come I never knew about Julia, and what ever she's doing?" Another question I wanted to get of my mind.

"I couldn't say anything, you were in enough trouble without even knowing, and if I tolled you that would put you in danger, the less you know the better, plus Julia would be in danger too"

"Lets sort things out" I stood up "ok, Julia was your neighbor..." 

" she lived in your house" Jess interrupted

" good to know....so you knew her when you moved here, she went to London, then suddenly showed up dragging some serious issues asking for a place to stay......hid in your house, made sure no one noticed her even me, she did a hill of a good job, but they found her and blew her up, kidnapped you, and me" I looked at jack when I said that, but he had no expressions on his face " and they want their chip.....am I missing something?"

" well....remember the part where I said you would be dead if I said anything?" Jess asked me

" hard to forget"I answered

"Well...they think you have the chip"

"What? Me? Why would they?" I asked her or rather screamed at her...

" I think Julia said something to them before they killed her"

" ok I hate that Julia" I said furiously

" and do you know where that chip is?" Harry asked her

" Unfortunately not exactly , fortunately it's in your house" she pointed at me.

" oh great, it couldn't get any worse" I joined them on the table "ok that plan your were talking about.., I think it's time for it" I told Jack.

He stood up, put his hand through his hair, like an action of thinking "So we know what they want, we know where is it....kinda, and they think I'm dead, so we'll make a plan out of these elements" "we just need to know where the chip is"

He looked at Jess and asked" didn't she say anything to you?"

"No, she was the quiet kind, she wouldn't tell me anything, I had to fight to get one word from her" she said while rubbing her face.

"There got to be something, think, she must've slipped at some point try to remember" Jack said to her while bending on the table with his palms on it to support him.

"I...I don't know, I told you she never speaks about it, she always speaks encrypted words, which drives you crazy....when I knew she hid the chip in Saras' house I went to look for it, I searched every possible place she could hide it in,but nothing, I couldn't find anything"

"Woo woo hold on, when exactly did you get in my house?" does my house have a sign that says (welcome anytime), first Julia, then Jack and now Jess.

" when you had that project to do and you had to be late at collage" she answered almost immediately.

I crossed my hands and gave her a side look "We'll talk about this later" " now please try to remember anything, any small detail well do just think"

She shook her head " I......ugh.....there is something"she said fast

"What? What thing?" Harry asked almost jumping from his seat.

" I asked her about the chip a couple of times and she used to say sometimes I don't know is an answer" she said it more of a question than a statement.

" what does that mean?" I asked
"How can(I don't know) be an answer?" Jack followed
"Welcome to the club" Jess said raising her eyebrows
"Wait...." She said looking at me
"Oh come on just spell it" Harry blurted rolling his eyes

"You have a panel in your living room that says I don't know" Jess said pointing at me

Jack jumped from his seat."that's it, that's the answer, she hid it in the panel,..." He laughed " it's in the panel...that girl is genius"

He covered his face for a while " ok here is the plan....first they'll come here to know where the chip is, they think you know where it is which you do but your gonna act like you don't" he pointed at me and I nodded " and don't be suspicious" he emphasized.

"You" he looked at Jess
"You'll wait for a while, until you feel he'll do something or you feel he's fed up, which won't be long he's short-timbered"

"You'll tell him it's in her house but don't tell him where exactly right away......denny knowing where it is,that will buy me more time to do my part"

"Wait" I said "what if he hit us or lost it and shot one of us?....that's not in the plan so far"

"That's where Harry will step in, I don't think he'll risk shooting one of you, he may hit....may not will, but Harry will do something, he knows how to calm him down he always have" he said and looked at Harry who nodded his head in confirmation.

" now....while he is interrogating you, I be talking with the police, they'll be hiding, surrounding your house to catch him red-handed" "now is every thing clear?" He asked looking at us, we all nodded

"Are there any questions?" He asked again to make sure, we all shook our heads.

"Just be carful from DT William" I tolled him "he works for that jerk too....go to the charge of this case John Mark and make sure that William doesn't see you" I told him remembering John when I found Jessicas' necklace, even though he was....a bit of a jerk and I don't trust him that much, but he's the least suspicious one to me now.