*Capter 5*

Jack grabbed me from my wrist "Sarah??.... what's wrong?" he said with frowned eyebrows and concerned look.

" what....no..nothing.. let's get inside" I murmured as I was walking backwards, still facing the house.

Jack followed me, also looking at the house trying to find what I'm looking at.

We finally got in my home, I was frightened and hoping that he wont ask me about what just happened cuz I don't know what just happened.

I made us something to drink and sat next to him on the couch and made sure there is space between us.

He looked at me for a while as I was looking at my tea and shaking it... "Sarah?....are you ok??.... you haven't said anything since we left the police....and now...the way you just acted when we got here..you scared me..what's wrong??"

I sighed and looked at him "nothing....it's just....i'm thinking about what DT william said...I mean why would Julia be in Jessicas house...and...what...ugh I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders and looked back down.

He put his hand on my chin too make me look at him "hey..just stop thinking ok...now we know that Jessica might be alive and that's a good thing let's stop there..one problem at a time ok" he said with a soft voice and a smile played on his face.

I smiled back at him....sometimes he knows how to comfort you, I don't know how does he do it but it works.

We just sat talking about random things, laughing abit, I haven't laughed for a while.

I know that  he was trying to keep my mined of what's happining..

After hours of talking about every and anything it was already dark outside...we didn't feel the time passing...

His phone rang in his back pocket, he stood up to take it out, and when he looked at the phone screen his face expressions changed....his eyebrows frowned, his eyes were full of anger...I looked at him in confusion....who could it be to make him change like this.

He held the phone to his ear "yes" he said with a serious look. "ok i'm on my way" he said as he put his phone back in his pocket.

I stood up and asked with concern "is every thing ok??"

"yes, it's just my friend he needs me now, i'm sorry but i have to leave, you will be fine by your self right?" he replyed with a fake smile.

I smiled back "yes, sure..i'll go to sleep now it's been a long day" I didn't buy the whole friend thing but what can I do, it's none of my business.

"ok i'll see you tomorrow good night" he said as he walked out.

When I made sure that he left, I ran to the basement to grab a flashlight, then  ran back up, grabbed my jacket and opened the door...I looked around to see if there was anyone thank god no one was around

I stepped out and closed the door behind me...I walked slowly towards Jessicas house....yes I was going to her house.

I finally was infront of her house, i was scared to death, it was dark and scary, I opened the flashlight and walked in, it was completely distroyed, I walked in the debris looking around, holding the flashlight...till I glimpsed something shining. I walked carefully towards the shining thing...till I couldn't believe my eyes how.... It was Jessicas necklace. I mean.......the house exploded how could the necklace be that good, shining and with out even a scratch.

Then I heared something, it scared the hell out of me, without thinking I just ran to my house, I was already freaking out. I got in and locked the door, I leaned my back against it,put my hand on my heart and sighed in relief.

I took of my jacket and went upstairs to my room, I sat on my bed, the necklace in my hand, and questions in my head..how did it get there??....oh my god was it Jess who I saw in the house earlyer??... is she realy alive??..I hope so.

I couldn't think anymore, so I just hid the necklace under my pillow, I went to the bathroom, I opened the water and looked at my reflection in the mirror, I looked horrible, my eyes were red from crying and lack of sleep and my face was pale...I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I turned of the lights and laid on the bed facing the ceiling and thinking till I fell asleep.

Hours later I heard movement in my room, I opened my eyes to see who I think was Jack looking in my drawers but I wasn't sure whether it was true or I was dreaming. I left my head up "Jack??" I called his name with a weak and sleepy voice.

After that I don't know what happened, I fell asleep again, I was so tired.

I woke up in the next morning, and the first thing poppedup in my mind was Jack....... in my room..what was he doing here?.

Was he even here or I was dreaming.

I didn't put much thinking in it, I left the pillow up to reveal the necklace, I took it in my hands and stared at it for a bit.

Then I decided to take it to the police, I walked towards my wardrobe, grabbed a short and a black T shirt, I put the necklace in my handbag, went to the bathroom and did my things.

I went down stairs, grabbed my keys and went to Jacks house, I wanted him to come with me.

When I was infront of his door I raised my hand to knock the door when I heared him shouting "I looked everywhere I didn't find it.........she saw me you know that, I need time"..

what is he talking about...I was confuced, but I didn't want to listen so I turned on my heels to walk away so I wont be able to listen to whatever he is saying....but I stopped when I heared him souting agian....

"you weren't supposed to kill her, you said we will just scare her".

what....what did he just say??!!  KILL

is he talking about Julia.

what's giong on.

Is he not who I thought he is?? I froze in my place, didn't know what to do or how to think I can't believe what I just heared, even though I didn't actually understand what he was talking about, but it's enough to make me afraid of him.

writer note:

first, thanks for every one who read my story I love you sooo much♥♥♥ and I promise things are getting hot.

second, this is the last update for this week cuz the torture began (school), so the next one will be on friday... :-)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥