*chapter 6*

Then i heard him saying"ok, I 'll try...just give me till tomorrow.... then he hang up.

I immediately ran to my car when I heard his door swung open..."Sarah.?? where are you going??"

I turned slowly to face him and hesitantly saied "grocery...wont be late" and quickly got in the car.

I threw my bag on the passenger seat, started the engine and drove as fast as I could.

I arrived, stoped the car,took my bag and steppes out.

When I got in the police station DT William caught me "Sarah..what are you doing here??...did something happened??.. he asked with concern.

"no nothing happened just..." i stopped digging in my bag."I found this" revealing the necklace.

He looked at it in confusion "What is this??".. and extended his hand to take it. "it's Jessicas necklace"

He looked at me with wide open eyes, he looked like he was hit on his face..then we heard a man calling his name bringing him back to earth.

The man approached us looking at the necklace and asked "what is this??"

DT William saied with quaking voice "it's...it's Jessica Graceffa's necklace" he was still shocked, I don't know what happened to him.

Then he looked at me "and who is this??"

"it's Sarah white...jessica's friend....she found the necklace"

The man looked at me and extended his hand to shake mine" I'm John Mark the charge of Jessica's case" I shook his hand and smiled back.

"since you found the necklace come to my office to answer some question" he said turning and walking towards his office.

I followed him trying to keep up with his huge steps.

We reached his office he held the door open for me, I got in and sat on the chair infront of his desk.

He closed the door and sat on the chair infront of me. "do you want to drink something??" he offerd.

I just shook my head....he sounded nice but looked so serious and puffy...and hard to deal with.

"ok then...where did you find the necklace??" he immediately got to the point

" in Jessica's house"

"what" he shouted with frowned brows and wide open eyes....I jumped in my place....he looked really scary and nervous..."you what...you went to her house..it's a crime scene you can't just go in there" still shouting...he got on my nerves why is he talking to me like that...god.

"well,I already went there and found it" I said trying to sound strong.

"still.... you can't go there" and he was still shouting...I just felt like hitting him right on the face.

"well she is my friend and I'll do anything to find out who killed her or took her, even if I had to die" it was my turn to shout back but of course with tears in my eyes.

He looked at me for a while...then he said "finding out who did that to your friend is our job not yours so please for your own safety don't do anything like that again....understood" this time he wasn't shouting but i can still hear the anger in his voice...

I nodded my head. "now go to your house and stay safe"..

I stood up,grabbed my bag and went out of his office...

DT Willaim saw me he ran to me "what happened I heard shouting are you ok??"

"yes I'm fine...I'm going home thanks"