*chapter 7*

I'm soo sorry I know that I suppose to update every friday but the school it's taking my time so blame it....here u go the 7th chapter... hope u like it

He stepped inside, took of his jacket and went to the bathroom. I was already gone I was in my room caching my breath I thought I was done... got ya.

After a while the door bell rang, I went down stairs towards the door and opened it It was the last person I wanted to see JACK, we looked at each other for seconds and then he spoke "aren't you gonna invite me in??"......"sorry come in" I said as I stepped a side and held up my hand.

"are you ok?" he asked as he went to set on the couch. " yes....I'm ok just a little tired....tea?" I asked and went to the ketchen.... he nodded.

We talked, ate, watched TV, randon tbings..all that time I was faking smiles, and laughs...I wanted him out of my house he freaks me out.

It was already late so Jack thanked me for the tea and went home.....ugh finaly.

I went to my room, changed into my PJs and laid on my bed and started to think what am I going to do??.....till when I'm gonna act like I don't know anything??......till when I'm gonna live in fear?... this is toooo much to handel...finaly I drifted in a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning determining on going to DT William and tell him every thing he could tell me what to do.

I put on some clothes, grabbed my keys and went out...hoping Jack doesn't see me, I ran to my car opened the door and.....it happened...he caught me "Sarah....where are you going..is every thing ok??" he asked approaching me..

I turned to look at him he was dressed up which was odd, I mean it's early in the morning...I'm going to DT William... where he could be going...

"amm...every thing is ok...I...just needed some air.." I lied hopping he will buy it.

"amm...Sarah.. can you give me a ride??...my car broke down" he asked but something was wrong..his face was imotionless....

I was scared actualy I wanted to make any exuse but I was affraid if I did he might know something was wrong and he realy scares me to death.

"mm sure" I said as I oppened the door and got in the car.

I was freaking out but I calmed my self down waht could possibely happen....as soom as I started the engine I felt his hand on my mouth, with a rug... he was drugging me... what drugging me?.. I fought back and kicked but he was way stronger than me..I couldn't fight any more, I felt so weak..my eye laidse got heavy and I couldn't feel anything after that.

I woke up in a dark room,not the dark that I can't see through it...it was just.. dark, I was on a bed, I felt someone holding my hand and crying...I blinked a couple times till my eyes got used to the dark, and turned my head to see who that was.

I was shoked,I couldn't believe my eyes, how could this be real.....it's Jessica.

"oh my god Jessica, how...where....are you real??" I got of off the bed and huged her crying.

She chuckeld a bit with tears in her eyes "yes, I'm real....what happened....why are you here??"

"where is here?" I asked looking around even though I can't see clear.

"I don't know either...it's some where out of the city I think"

"oh my god..I thought I would never see you again" I said hugging her again.

"where were you all this time??... what happened to you?..and why did you disappear all of a sudden??"

"I...I don't know....last thing I remember I was walking down the street back from my moms I think it was the day after the explosion...I found my house burned to ground.....then I felt a knock on my head and here I am in this place since then"

"So you know about the explostion, that explain the necklace..I found your necklace in your house..well used to be your house"

"where is it..do you have it?"

"unfortunatly.....I used to have it"

"how... what happened??"

"long story, short gave it to the police, Jack gave it to a mystry man"

"And who is Jack?"

"another long story.....now who's Julia and what was she doing in your house?"

"she used to be my neihboor when I first moved here, but she went to london....and one day she showed up and asked if she could stay with me for couple of days"

"you never told me that!!" I said I meam she tells me every thing....I feel like she is not telling the whole story.

"Now tell me what happened to you?? and how did you end up here??"

I took a deep breath before I started to tell he every thing happened to me, about Jack and what I found out about him, DT William, and Adam......

Then we heared movement on the door,then the lights lit up the room, we blinked a couble of times to get a clear vision, we were in a room with one bed and a chair, the roon was soo dirty, with stains on the walls and the grounds... and then Jack who was standing in the middle of the room with one hand in his pocket and the other running through his hair.

I ran towards him, and started hitting him on his chest souting "how could you do this?.. why?..why? what did I do to you?"

He held my hands with his strong ones and walked me backwards to the bed and sat me on it.

He had this look on his face like if he was sorry or something like that....he let go of my hands and just went out...