My Husband Is Gay <20>

Start from the beginning

Maybe I should just go to sleep and enjoy the moment.

**********

"Julia?" I call her.

We are now at one of the Patong beach area. We were thinking of having a great relaxing day at the beach while once in awhile swimming in the sea. James not with us at this moment, saying he had a little work to do and will join us for lunch.

"Yeah?" Her answer me and look at me expectantly waiting for me to say something.

"What are you wearing?" I ask her, since we are at the beach, she is wearing a bikini set, but somehow. . .

"Bikini, swimsuit, of course." She rolled her eye at my question.

With her answer, I look her up and down for several times before my eye went back to her face to notice that her blushing under my gaze and how I'm liking her face right now.

"A bikini that barely cover anything at all?" I ask and again her face turn red.

"I only bring this kind of bikini and even if I change, it will look the same as this one." She says while looking at her body.

"Then, let go and buy something that is better then this and something that cover more than this." I say, grabbing her hand, but only to have it out of my hand when her snatch it out and glare at me.

"I'm not buying a new set, you can go and do it alone." With that she walks away from me.

"What, did I say something wrong?" I muttered to myself.

Still didn't walk, I look at Julia and then take a look surrounding beach, that's when I notice James is right. Right now almost every guy, tourist and citizen are watching her like she some kind of a meat and they actually a hungry tiger.

They were looking at Julia. They were looking at my Julia. They were looking at my wife.

And again James is right, because right now I should show all these men that she is belong to me and it will be me only, of course. The thing that I really want to do ever since this honeymoon start, ever since I found that I can't resist whenever I look at her, should be done now.

So I walk to where she is and kisses her slowly. At first she kind bit surprise, maybe she don't realize that it's me and when she realize it, she starts to kiss me back.

Tasting her cherry flavor, makes me lose control and what suppose to be only a small kiss or a peck, than to be a make out in front of a lot other visitor, which clearly being forgotten by the two of us.

Because now, we have clearly lost control and I start to want more, so I lick her bottom lips asking for permission and what surprise me is, she isn't fighting it at all and only give in for me to explore her mouth. And soon, our hands start to move too. With mine on her small waist and she slowly moves from my bare chest to my neck before settle on my hair.

Her hand feels good when it moves in my body. Where ever her touch, I feel my skin burning for it and I feel like I want more and that when I remember that I'm kissing a girl right now. A girl and not a guy and definitely not my boyfriend. But having her small hand everywhere is such a turn on to me.

'I should stop this.'

Not wanting to make thing turn in a bad way between us, I slowly push away from the kisses and rest my forehead against her, while trying to catch out breath. Even we are surrounded by a lot of people, I don't care and seeing Julia, I know that she also not care about it.

Even when I'm suppose to feel guilty for Pete because of this, I am not. Not even a bit I feel guilty for this. The only worse thing about this is because right now, all my blood is going to the place that I don't want it to be and with how close Julia is, this will only turn thing more badly.