___________________________

Brendon was driving back to the bachelor party with a big box that had tiny holes on its sides in the passenger seat. It took him at least 30 minutes to get the small animal, but he knew it'd be worth it.

"Mel is gonna be so pissed at me." He mumbled under his breath, taking a sharp turn at an intersection just as the light gleamed red. Time was running short and the small kitten inside the box wouldn't stop scratching at the top of it. As much as Bren wanted to open the present, he couldn't. Putting the feline inside of the box ended up with three scratches on his arms and multiple kitten bites which surprisingly hurt for such small teeth.

He pulled up into the parking lot next to Melanie's empty car and looked outside the window. Said girl had her arms crossed, staring at Brendon with narrowed eyes.

"Aw sh**" he mumbled. Stepping out of the car with the moving present between the palms of his hands. He ran across the pavement after shutting the door and stumbled as he made his way onto the sandy surface.

"Where were you?! And what the hell is that...?" She hissed, backing away a bit from the box seeing that yep there was an animal inside.

"It's the ultimate... present... I was... talking about." He answered, setting the kitten down to catch his breath as the singer next to him grew more curious.

"What did you ge-"

Though before she could ask, a small 'meow' answered her question. All anger flew away as she gasped and kneeled down to open the box and get a look at the small creature. Yet before she could even place a finger onto the box, Brendon smacked her hand away.

"No touchy." He spoke as if she didn't understand English. Mel huffed, still trying not to awe over the innocent noises of the cat.

"Alright, where are the two victims?"

The two toned girl pointed to one of the picnic tables where Josh was eating one of the cookies and Tyler was laughing at some inside joke. Both wearing the swimsuits Brendon had bought them. They were all still a bit confused as to why and how he knew their sizes, but no one dared to ask.

"Good! So... did anyone get the elephants?"

"..."

"No?... fine, I guess we can just have a normal party."

"... you're unbelievable."

Brendon placed a hand over his chest, smiling dramatically."Aw, Mel, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me."

"Shut it, dork."

He shrugged off her response and skipped over to one of the picnic tables, leaving her to carry the present to the engaged couple. The moon was now higher then the sun and just to make it more perfect then it already was, today it just so happened to be a full one.

Melanie planned a few things for the rest of the evening cause you honestly just can not have a bachelor's party without some singing. I mean... c'mon.

The bright spotlight of the big natural satellite reflected off of the navy blue ocean, making the group decide that this was the perfect moment to let the two toned girl sing.