5. Answers

Pete's favorites songlist
Track 4: Guns N'roses- Sweet Child O' mine

Tiana's POV

The dawning twilight seeped through my eyelids, making me stir. I felt something heavy across my stomach, so I moaned and pushed it off. The thing dropped to the far of my left with a slight grunt.

As I sat up scratching my head and yawning, I felt my back ache because of sleeping on... wood?

My eyes snapped open to see green. Green plants that waltzed along the slight breeze, slightly mocked me to realize where I was. Parker was lying next to me, still deep in sleep.

I grabbed my backpack and flipped through my textbooks and snatched my phone out. "F*ck, no no no no no!" I shouted as I checked the time on my phone.

It was six in the morning and soon some of the early bird elementary students would start entering the school. Not making me feel better, my phone had thirty-two missed calls from Ben and Mom.

"What!" Parker jolted up from where he was lying. "Why is it bright?" he asked in confusion.

"We fell asleep here, for god's sake! What do we do?"

Parker quickly looked down at his clothes and sighed in relief that they were still on him. "We didn't... you know... do anything that I don't remember... right?"

"What? Of course not!" My face burned. "Get up, we need to get to school right now!"

Grabbing my belongings and shoving them into my bag, I started sprinting to where we came from, passing the sunflower beds and the little storage on my left. I didn't have time to admire how pretty the place was in the dim morning light as I ran across the grass. Parker was following me from close behind. He ran quickly while holding the bunched up blankets from last night.

Hopping into his car, we immediately buckled up and Parker pulled the car out of where we had parked.

We shot down the road in his car like a rocket. "What do I tell my mom?" I ruffled my hair and groaned.

"Tell her you left early for school," he said casually like this was no big deal.

I gaped at him. "And lie? No way. My mom wouldn't believe me for that kind of excuse. Especially Ben, he'd notice anything about me."

He shrugged. "It was just an idea."

We got to the school right on time and flew into our classrooms as the practice bell rang. I sat down in an empty chair, and sighed from exhaustion.

"Who did you sleep with last night, Tiana?" I flinched in surprise. Charlie chuckled as he took a seat next to me.

"What?" My heart was thumping. Did he know we had spent the night together? But nothing happened!

"He must have been a vacuum cleaner to have made that mark." He pointed to my neck.

I clasped my hand over my neck and glared at Charlie as I realized what he was talking about. "It's a mosquito bite, Charlie."

Charlie laughed out loud. "I noticed Parker having one too on his forehead today. Do you guys live with mosquitos in your neighborhood?"

My heart skipped a beat when I heard his name. I am not falling for him. I screamed in my mind.

"Yeah, we do." I let out a nervous laugh. "Sleeping with mosquitoes. What a fantastic night."

The bell for first period rang and the students clogged up the doorway to quickly get in. Everyone but Emma. Where was she anyway?