Author's note

Author's note

Hello readers, I want to give you a thank you before you choose to read this book out of all the teenage love stories in the large wattpad world. I hope the storyline doesn't disappoint you and I hope you enjoy it!

Copyright

This book was written by me, Angelina Rose Lee, starting from May 1st. You may NOT COPY THE STORYLINE, NOT COPY THE PLOT, NOT COPY THIS AT ALL.
I hope that's settled now!

Synopsis

"Always,"

The word she is the most afraid of. The sayings of the man that haunts her in her dreams.

Tiana Kings cannot get out of her trauma. Every single day, she is tortured by nightmares and memories that flood into her on the day of the accident. Not being able to escape, she is stuck in a loop not expecting anything to do with her life.

By succeeding at going to school on the first day, she finally embraces the hope that she can overcome her fears. During her endeavors, she meets Parker Kane. While she falls deeply in love, she also inches closer to the message her brother meant to tell her before he died.

Will she be able to overcome her trauma and start a life as herself?

-----

"Fake,"

The only word Parker can see in other people and uses to describe himself. He only loves his mom, she is all he needs.

When he moves back to the town where something horrible had happened, he finds out secrets about his family and his mother, which makes him doubt everything he has believed until then.

In the midst of his confused feelings, he meets Tiana Kings and is captured in her presence, for she is the only one who makes him think of the word, "real". She pulls him into the world of his vulnerability, and he cannot help but show his true side that he has not shown to anyone before.

Will he be able to endure the weight of knowing the hidden secrets, or will he crash, bringing down everything he had with him?

Pete's favorites songlist

These songs were chosen from my favorite old pop songs that matched the chapters:) Before you read the chapter, or after, make sure you listen to them! They are great songs and I love them♥ I hope it will get you into the story more!