Chapter 13: New Arrivals

"Leo!" I cried out, gripping the sheets to the point of my knuckles turning white. "I-I can't--" I cut myself off with my own scream of pleasure. My toes curled inward, my legs shook, and my back arched off the soft bed into his warm body.

Did I just--?

Leo chuckled as he held me, taking in my shattered form. My eyes started fluttering shut, my body relaxing for the first time in what felt like years. Leo leaned in to my ear and whispered huskily, "Oh no, not yet, my dear. We're just getting started.", as he left butterfly kisses all over.

"Leo." I whimpered out. Why is he torturing me like this? It was when I felt his kisses go down my stomach that I knew he was going to continue from what he had previously done to me. I moaned out his name again as he reached his destination and gripped onto him as if my life depended on it.

"Honey, wake up."

What? Leo?

"Doll, you best get up." Doll?

I looked down my stomach to look at Leo to see that he was gone. What the hell is going on? One minute he's--well you know and the next he's gone?

A heavy sigh sounded from my left. "I warned you." The voice said defeated.

My eyes suddenly popped open as I felt myself being thrown upwards, the ceiling becoming closer and closer as my height increased. I gasped in horror when I was grabbed by my arm in mid-air and thrown straight back down onto the bed.

Trying to get my bearings together, I stared at the intruder who had thrown me into the air to wake me up from my glorious dream.

"What the hell did you do that for?!" I yelled at the man.

"You wouldn't wake up," he shrugged. "And it didn't sound like you were going to wake up anytime soon from what you were dreaming about." He quirked a perfectly waxed eyebrow at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked hesitantly, suddenly aware of how strange this man was. How did he even get in here, anyways?

"Let me demonstrate," he cleared his throat. "'Oh Leo, yes Leo! Please take me Leo! Make me yours!' Doll, you were up in here moaning and groaning for that handsome piece of ass to come and wreck your world." He smirked at me after he tried, and succeeded to do an impression of a female in heat.

I felt myself go red. It was a dream. Leo and I--it was all a dream. I wasn't quite sure if that was a good or bad thing. Oh, who am I kidding? Thinking about your teacher doing sinful things to uncharted places on your body is a total no-no!

"W-who are you?" I asked, cowering under the sheets to try and show the decency I had left.

"Why, I thought you'd never ask," he quickly jumped onto the bed with my and grabbed my arm, shaking it with as much force as possible. "My name is Virgo and you must be Nikki, I presume?" I grabbed onto my arm to stop his wild shaking when I realized my arm was no longer wrapped, in fact it was healed. The only thing that showed my injuries from the night before was a light, pink scar that ran down my elbow to my forefinger. But that can't be right--it was a new wound, surely it couldn't have healed overnight into a small scar.

"I'll take that as a yes. Leo has told me so much about you! From your looks to your personality and even your smell!" My smell? I smell? "Oh, I can tell we are going to be the best of friends! I've always wanted a sister, you know? But all we have in our little family are boys, not that I'm complaining, of course." Sister? Best friends? Family? Who is this guy?

A throat being cleared from the doorway stopped Virgo's little tangent. I snapped my head to see Leo, shirtless and fists clenched at his side. "Virgo," he ground out. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I was in the neighborhood and I just thought, 'Hm, why don't I stop by and see my little brother?' And I came across this little cutie who seemed a little restless, if you ask me." He winked in my direction. So Virgo was Leo's older brother? That makes sense, I guess.

"How many times have I told you to stop breaking and entering into people's homes?" Leo sighed in defeat at his older brother.

"But you're apartment is not just some 'people's home', it's your home." He sassed back. They bickered back and forth like this for a couple minutes, I'll spare you the details. "Well, I should probably get going. Travis is waiting for me back home. Thanks for inviting me over, little brother." Leo rolled his eyes at him before Virgo turned to me. "And it was very nice to meet you miss Nikki. I'm sure we'll run into each other a lot in the near future." he smirked at me and walked out the door.

*****

Once he heard the front door bolt shut behind his brother, Leo visibly relaxed. It's not that he didn't love his older brother, it's just whenever he seemed to come around, it was only if he was up to no good or he was bored. This time, it seemed like both and Leo was worried about what Virgo would do to his mate.

Leo turned to look at his beloved, taking in her disheveled appearance, sitting upright in his bed, almost inviting him in. Her scent surrounded the room, her arousal rolling through the air in smooth waves, entering his nostrils and alerting him her body was very much ready for him.

He had felt a bit upset to hear that Virgo had been in his room to hear his mate let out her small mews of pleasure, it should have been Leo in that room, to take care of her needs. But Leo knew, as much as it pained him, she was nowhere near ready for him to be with her. Even if she was moaning for him to please her. Part of that was his doing, of course. She had hurt herself tremendously the night before and he couldn't just sit back and watch her get ill from an infection. So Leo did whatever wolves do for their mate whenever they had an injury that bad.

He licked it. All night.

The chemicals in his saliva had seeped into her wound and had healed it at a faster pace than usual, though he knew she would question him later, he wanted her to feel no pain whatsoever. He told himself over and over that he would have to take care of Nikki and look after her more from now on, since he had forced a chemical imbalance into her body that would cause her to be extra sensitive to everything. Including him.

The only thing that truly troubled Leo at this point was the fact that she was undeniably aroused. And she had a boy who kept his entire other being a secret from her, and he was also on his way to the apartment right now.