Chapter 2: Who are you?

Mr. S to the right!! ------------------------->

Mr. Stephenson P.O.V.

"I still don't see why I have to teach at this stupid school." I growled at my friend, and former Beta, Ricky.

"Oh, come on, Leo, it won't be that bad. You know we're only doing this for your own good. You've been kinda down about the whole 'not-finding-my-mate' thing and we just wanted to make you feel better." Matt said. Matt was a new addition to the pack and also Ricky's brother; which made him untouchable....for the most part.

"And how am I supposed to feel better by teaching at a school full of whiny teenagers?!" I boomed, using my aplha voice.

Ricky cringed but quickly covered it with a smirk. "Because some of those 'whiny teenagers' happen to be hot girls who need a shoulder to cry on. Maybe a new teacher may be willing to help?"

"You're sick." I mumbled, but quickly got dressed just to get out of this house.

At school.......

'God, I can't believe I actually took this job.' I thought with a grimace.

Just as I was walking down the hall, I heard a melodious voice scream, "SHIT!" while a door slammed closed. I looked up to see the door to my classroom and took a curious look in. The bell had already rung and a girl crumpled to the ground while another sprinted for her seat, but I was too focused on the girl on the ground.

I quickly opened the door and smelled the best scent in the whole world. It smelled of Jasmine and Lavender mixed with Roses and again, I couldn't help but look at the girl while I said, "Good morning, class, I am your new teacher, Mr. Stephenson. But you can just call me Mr. S. Your old teacher, Mrs. Holliday, had to take care of personal problems and I will be your new teacher for this semester. Umm miss?" I asked, still looking at the girl. "Are you okay?"

'Does she look okay, dumbass?' My wolf said inside of me.

'Shut up.' I thought back.

The girl nodded and looked up at me with big, brown eyes; I almost gasped at the sight. Her perfect face looking straight at me. I could tell she was checking me out by the small blush she had growing on her face.

'TAKE HER!' My wolf growled within me.

'No. Why?' I asked, though I already knew the answer.

'Take her. Now!' he growled with more hostility.

'No, if I do, she'll be scared. Now shut up, before I do something I'll regret later.' I thought back. He backed off...for now.

"Well then, if you don't mind, can you please take your seat?" I asked, tenderly picking her up gently. A million electric currents were going through me as our hands touched. My eyes widened in realization. Now, I know why my wolf was acting up. I could feel a hard-on coming on and I quickly pulled away and sat down at my desk to hide my 'Little buddy'.

She gave me a curious look before walking to a seat next to the girl that sprinted to her seat before and I saw some of the girls throwing daggers at her. She rolled her eyes as if she didn't care.

'Hmm, Feisty.' I thought as a small smirk came to my face.

"As you know, I'm Mr. S. I'm 24 years old and I hate kids who don't study. Okay class, since I know NOTHING about ANY of you, let's go around and say a little something about ourselves." a few of the guys groaned in irritation. "Or, we could go over the original 3-page lesson that your original teacher wanted to go over with you?" I asked and a football jock shot up, saving his fellow classmates, and me, from this boring 3-page lesson.

"My name is Brad, I'm 16, and I play football for the school." he said and sat back down.

'Who would have guessed?' my wolf thought sarcastically.

"Alright, I guess we'll do this long and tiring lesson tomorrow. Now, let's get a volunteer to speak up from the back." I looked over to the goddess in the back. Shit, and I didn't even know her name. My eyes widened again. "What about you Miss," I fondled with a sheet of paper, trying to find her name on the seating chart. "Adams?" I asked, looking at her again. "Why don't you stand up and tell the class a little bit about yourself?"

She stood up hesitantly and took a deep breath and said, "My name is Nikki, I'm 16, and I like to eat." and then she sat back down as if nothing happened.

I looked at her amusedly and realized I had to keep doing these stupid introductions with the rest of the class. I frowned and continued on, but my eyes always locked on her, but never too long, as there were others watching.

The loud, shrill bell rang, ending class. I saw Nikki trying to rush and hurry out of the class when I called her attention.  "Miss Adams, can I have a word with you for a minute?" I smirked at her annoyed sigh.

Her friend, Chrissy, started teasing her but got bored and left, winking one last time at her.

"Sir?" she asked, standing in front of my desk.

'Oh, this is gonna piss her off.' I thought smugly.

"I'm aware you were late for class and you yelled profanities." I said, standing up, trying to hide my manhood from showing through my pants.

"Woah, technically, I yelled A profanity! Not more than one! And second, my friend was late to class too." She said, fuming.

"Miss Adams, you just admitted to yelling a profanity and being late. Technically, your friend managed to find her seat before I came in the room. Therefore, I don't care about your friend." Well, it was true. I didn't care much for her friend. Just her. I had to get to know her. So I said, "I'm sorry, but you'll have to stay for detention afterschool for your behavior today. You are dismissed." Boy, did I want to punish her for her behavior. In my own way, against the desk----WAIT, she's a student! I'm a teacher! But she's---

She rolled her eyes and walked out, slamming the door.

Oh, now that's definitely going to get her a personal punishment. I smirked.

'I'll see you later, Nikki. You're my Mate, so you won't be able to walk away from me for long.' my wolf agreed with me and I knew then, that this was going to be a long year.