Colton chuckled, "You've been doing a lot of that lately."

I faked a laugh, "Yeah, there's just been a lot on my plate lately."

"Literally," Parker pointed out, "you hardly touched any food on your tray."

Looking down I realized that he was right; too many things were running through my head, I couldn't focus on anything, at all.

Pushing my food tray away, I replied, "I don't think I'm very hungry at the moment."

Lillian furrowed her eyebrows at me, "Are you sure you're okay? It seems like something's really bothering you."

I cleared my throat, gaining the courage to reveal what I was going to say, "Uh, well. I have a situation, I'd like to know your opinions on."

They all nodded, indicating me to go on.

I took a deep breath, "Okay, so what if-"

My statement was merely cut off, by the loud banging sound of the cafeteria doors being slammed open. All heads were turned towards the entrance, when Cameron stormed in, his eyes quickly scanning the cafeteria, searching for his victim.

His eyes were set on the back of the room. His steps were filled with rage as he made his way over to the table in the very back, which happened to be the table that Jayce and the rest of his friends sat at.

Cam had the attention of everyone in the cafeteria, even the lunch ladies who were currently on their break.

Jayce and I locked eyes, his filled with fear.

Why, he did nothing wrong. 

That I know of.

And of course, Miles and Quinn sat along side of him, well not directly next to him, but you get what I mean.

Following my brother's trail was J.C, surprisingly he looked pissed as well, and let me tell you, someone like him never gets that mad easily.

They both stomped over to the table, but to my surprise, J.C grabbed Miles by his shirt, catching him off guard. He pushed him against the wall, and balled up his shirt in a fist, "Who the hell do you think you are?"

My eyes widened at how stern J.C sounded.

Cameron joined him, putting pressure on Miles' other shoulder, by pinning it hard against the wall, "Do you have any idea as to what I could do to you? I gave you too many warnings buddy, and taking advantage of my sister was the last straw."

For the first time in my life, I was witnessing Miles shaking with fear. Jayce looked relieved that it wasn't him being cornered, yet his eyes were filled with worry for his ex friend. Whereas Quinn, didn't do anything to stop it, or say anything to help him out.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," He stuttered, squirming in their holds.

Cameron chuckled, with no humor behind it, "Oh, don't play stupid Montgomery. You don't think I know about how you and your bitch of a girlfriend fucked my sister up! Giving her alcohol and drugs when you know the person she is, something seriously bad could've happened to her!"

"And for what, huh?" J.C chimed in, "To make her do something stupid? To embarrass her? To get her to confess something? Or for your own sick enjoyment?"

I glanced over at Lillian, who had a worried expression on her face.

I really needed to talk to her about him.

"It wasn't my idea, it was hers," Miles lifted up his hand and pointed over to Quinn, who's face had now flushed seeing the angry expressions of my brother and his best friend. If looks could kill, Miles and Quinn would've been dead the moment they laid eyes on them.