Horrifying Answers

Start from the beginning

" Thank you"

" your welcome now eat up"

Nodding he took a bite of the sandwich. He chewed it and swollowed before he spoke.

" This is good  may I ask what it is"

" A grilled cheese sandwich you have never had one before"

" No we only ever got bread and soup only the high ranking pack members got meals like these"

" Oh would you like another"

" No thank you" he said finishing the rest of the plate and taking it to the sink. He started to wash the plate along with the other dishes.

" Chase you don't have to wash them ill get them"

" Aria why don't you take Chase with Cayden and have that talk and ill take care of them" Susan suggested.

" Are you sure?" I asked her

" yes now go to it"

Nodding I motioned for Chase to follow me and Cayden to the Alpha's office.

" May I ask where we are going" Chase asked nervously.

" The Alphas office"

" No please don't take me there please"

I stopped at that, Why would he be so frightened about going to the Alpha's office? Something happened and I have a feeling rogues had nothing to do with it. I mean he has never had anything more than bread and soup and I highly doubt his pack is that poor.

" Why wouldn't you want to go to the Alpha's office. He won't hurt you"

" Please" he said in barely a whisper. I looked at Cayden for help because I didn't know how to deal with something like this. Cayden nodded giving me Rosie and he bent down infront of Chase to talk to him face to face.

" Chase do you trust me?" Cayden asked.

" Yes"

" Am I a nice person"

" Yes"

" would I hurt you"

" No"

" well Im next in line to be Alpha"

" B-but your so nice"

" My father is a good Alpha and he will want to help you if you let us. Can you do that? We will be right there with you. I promise."

" Ok-k" He said still sounding scared.

Cayden stood up and took Chase's hand and led him to the office. I followed behind carrying a sleeping Rosie. Cayden stopped at the office door and knocked then waited for an answer.

" Come in"

We all walked in and the Alpha looked up from his desk.

" Hello son, Aria. Who are these little guys?"

" Hi father"

" Hi Alpha Saunders this is Chase and Rosie"

" Hi Chase nice to meet you"

" Hi sir nice to meet you too" Chase said in a shakey voice.

The alpha looked at his son and asked " I take it there is a reason you brought them here and we will help them as best we can"

" Yes father Chase here is going to explain everything"

I looked at Chase who was shaking with fear. I can't imagine what would happen that he would be so scared to even be in a room with an Alpha.

" Chase why don't you sit down and tell us everything, so we can help you" the Alpha said.

Chase nodded and sat down in one of the chairs before he began explaining everything.

" Well yesterday Rosie was Crying and my mom is one of the cooks at the pack house. My mom stopped cooking to take care of Rosie. The Alpha was in a worse mood than he normally is and got mad at my mom because she should have been sirving him instead of taking care of Rosie. He dragged my mom out of the pack house and was going to attack her. My father got in the way and was killed for it. He was about to kill my mom when she mouthed to me to take Rosie and run. As I was running I heard her scream and I just kept running. Rosie and I stayed the night in the bush that Cayden and Aria found us in. Then we wound up here."

" What back are you from?" the Alpha asked trying to stay com. You could tell he was livid at the boys explaination because Alpha's are suppose to protect their pack not abuse their power.

" Star lake sir"

" Has things like this happened before"

" Yes sir"

"Ok why don't you go with Aria and Rosie to the living room while I talk to Cayden"

Chase nodded and followed me out of the room.

( Cayden's POV )

I was livid by the time Chase was done talking. How can an Alpha abuse his power like that? Some thing has to be done about it. Poor kid, loosing both his parents at the hands of a corupt Alpha. No wonder he didn't want to meet the Alpha. I don't blame him either. Something needs to be done.

Father sent Aria and the kids to the living room.

" Son"

" Yeah"

" You know this is going to mean war right"

" Yes sir"

" we will prepare a battle plan and I will see if some of our allies will help. I don't like it , but it has to be done. Our kind should not live in fear of their Alpha who is suppose to do right by his pack."

" I agree"

" We start training and preparing tomorrow afternoon. I want females there, but they won't fight its only so they can protect themselves if something happens to us"

" OK"

" I will inform the others tonight I will call a pack dinner and we will discuss it with everyone"

" Alright"

" you may go now"

I nodded and left the room. The wrong will be righted soon enough.