Chapter 18

I took the phone off Jimin and sent the photo to me.

“thank you Jimin. For telling me” I said as I received the photo.

“your not sad?” Jimin asked

“I am but I know that this would happen one day” I replied

“why do say that?” Jimin asked as he put his phone his pocket.

“the two guys I have gone out with has always cheated on me so I’m used to it” I replied honestly.

“In sorry” Jimin said as he hugged me.

“I’m really tired so I’m gonna sleep. Thank you Jimin for telling me” I said and he nodded “Its alright” he said and hugged me one last time before leaving.

Once he left I turned off the tv locked the door and put the chain across just in case Yoongi came.

I went into my room and got into bed.

*Time skip; 3am*

I haven’t been able to sleep all-night just because I have been thinking about Yoongi and my past boyfriends picking out the similarities. Thinking about what I did wrong to all of them.

As I looked at my phone I huffed and got out of bed going into the bathroom.

I got into a hot shower to relax my thoughts. After I finished showering I got out and changed into a cropped jumper with Mets over it, black booty shorts, red, white and blue checked shirt wrapped around my waist and heeled white high tops.

I grabbed my phone, keys and dance bag; with a towel, 5 waters, change of clothes and dance shoes

I undid the chain, unlocked the door and went out not forgetting to lock my door on the way out.

I walked to the schools dance studio. As I knew the number lock to it I could get in easily.

I put my things down and started dancing to random songs as dance can distract me from my problems.

When it turned 7 the teacher comes in so stopped and went the main dance room to talk to him.

“Annyeonghaseyo sir. If its alright can I show you my dance of Friday instead of Sunday as I have auditions?” I asked

“yes Of Corse Hyuna” he replied then I went back to the dance room I was in.

I locked the door, pulled down the blind, set an alarm on my phone so I could go when it was the start of lunch and I continued practicing.

*Time skip; Lunch*

*ring, ring, ring*

I stopped the music and alarm then whipped my sweat off with my towel I changed my outfit then unlocked the door heading down to the canteen to see Yoongi and give him a piece of my mind.

When I was walking down the corridor leading to the canteen I heard muffled moans coming from a class room.

I automatically knew it was Yoongi so I kicked the door open surprising Yoongi and the bitch that was sucking him off.

I walked strait to Yoongi with my hands balled up in a fist.

I pulled him by the collar and punched him square in the jaw making his mouth bleed.

“We’re over” with that I walked out leaving Yoongi and the girl frozen I shock.

I went to the canteen and sat on the corner table putting on my earphones and playing music on full volume.

I got out a pencil writing everything I can think about which is wrong about me and why they all cheated on me.

Suddenly I felt a hand tap my shoulder so I took out my earphones and looked up to see Yoongi with a bruise forming where I punched him.

“Hyuna I can explain” he pleaded.

I stood up so I was face to face with him “Fuck of Yoongi”

“no not until-”

“do you want me to force you?” I cut him off balling up my fist.

“not until you here me out” he replied making my anger rise even more.

“You have 2 minutes. A second more and you gonna be knocked out” I replied out of my gritted teeth.

I sat down with him the opposite side “she was my ex and she forced her self on to me” he explained.

“Oh okay I understand” I replied dripping with sarcasm.

“I’m not joking” he said.

“Oh okay, but explain me this” I took out my phone and showed him the photo of him kissing the girl.

His eyes widened as he looked at the photo “t-that w-was-” he tried to explain.

“Times up” I said as we got up he again tried to explain but I had had enough and punched him in the exact same place making people look at us.

I could see the guys running over to us but before they could get to me I left leaving my paper on the table.

I looked back and saw the guys staring at me then at Yoongi which had an obvious bruise on his cheek.

I walked back to my studio and locked the door. I got changed back into my dance stuff and then started practicing my dance for the auditions.

*Time skip; 5 Hours later*

After 5 hours I stopped practicing and went back to my apartment where I saw Yoongi sleeping on the sofa with a massive bruise on his face.

I woke him up and treated his bruise. He looked at me with a surprised look “I’m not ruthless”

Once I finished treating his bruise I pushed him out and out the chain back on.

I then had a shower and fell asleep

*Time skip; Friday*

All week I ignored Yoongi and the guys if they tried to talk about him and I.

It was the last hour of the school day and I was waiting to show the teacher my dance and song.

About 10 minutes later the teacher came in and apologized “sorry once of the students needed help. Anyway start dancing when your ready”

I nodded and then put on my music. After I had finished do looked back at the teacher and he was in awe.

“Omg that was amazing, full marks. And if your able to can you preform it next Friday for our school talent show?” The teacher asked

“Of corse I would love to” I replied.

The teacher then said I could go then left. I packed up my things and left to my apartment.

Once I got in had a shower then fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys liked it please give me feedback so I know what I can do better. Thanks so much. Annyong// 안녕//Sayõnara//さようなら//Goodbye xx