Chapter 9

I got in Yoongi's car and he drove is to the place holding his mini concert. As we got inside Yoongi left to go back stage and I went to the bar and brought a bottle of WKD as I wanted something light and to not get me too drunk. The music was booming and the people with sweat dripping down their body's whilst they were bumping and grinding on eachother. As I got a bit drunk I stood up and started dance with the strangers whilst still drinking getting more drink by the second. I then felt some one grinding behind me but as I was drunk I didn't care. I didn't really react until he took my hand and pulled me to the side of the bar.

???: Hey baby I'm Sejun aka August D

I couldn't help but laugh as I knew he wasn't

Sejun: What baby, don't believe me?

Hyuna: I know August D so your not him and bye I've gotta go.

As I walked away he pulled my wrist making me fling back into his arms. I tried to push away as he tried to kiss me. Then all of a sudden he got punch by a random guy. Obviously no one actually noticed as they were to busy making out.

???: Are you alright...

Hyuna: Hyuna

???: Are you alright Hyuna?

Hyuna: Yes thanks to you, whats your name?

???: Im Hyunseung but just call me JS.

Hyuna: Well its nice to meet you JS.

JS: You too Hyuna, I know this is really soon but can I have your number?

Hyuna: Yer sure its ***

As I heard the announcer speak I relised it was time for Yoongi.

Hyuna: Finally August D is on

JS: Your here for him? Me too he is so good I wish I could rap like him.

Hyuna: Same now shhh

I walked back into the crowd with JS and started to listen to Yoongi. He stole a few places at me during his mini concert. After it was done he came off the stage with people aorounding him and came to me. I could see JS's eyes widen in shock. Yoongi greet some of his fans the took my hand and left. Once we got back to my apartment we sat down on my sofa.

Hyuna: You were even better live and I'm so happy I can hear you live when ever I want.

Yoongi: No you cant you would have to make me.

Hyuna: Sure *winks*

After I winked at him I sat on his lap and traced my fingers across his abs on top of his t-shirt and then I went under his shirt and traced my fingers along whilst passionatly kissing him. Then with my hand I slowly made my way down to his his pants and started to unbuckle his belt whilst his hands went under my top and took it off. As we were undressing each other our kisses started heating up making me get turned on more. Sooner or later we both were in our under ware. I then slowly rubbed my hand on his covered member making him moan a bit. Whilst I did that (still on his lap on the sofa) he massaged my breasts the he took my bra off leaving my chest exposed. He then kissed my jaw line and neck leaving purple marks slowly goung down to my breasts. He pushed me down so he was now on top hoverung over me whilst he started to suck and bit by breasts making me groan in pleasure. He then started to go down my stomach and to my core. He took my panties off with his teeth then started to kiss and lick my inner thigh making me moan a bit louder. I could feel him smirk in between the kisses. He then slowly got closer to my core until he was on it, he started off by just flicking over my clit making me moan then he stuck his tongue inside me and started to eat me out. Once I came he went back up to kiss me on the lips but before he could I pushed him down and got off the sofa. I took off his pants showing his erect duck, I then started to lick the tip, then put him in my mouth and bobed up and down whilst he grabbed onto my hair making me go faster. A few seconds later he came inside my mouth and I swallowed it all and lick the rest off. He then put my back on the sofa and looked into my eyes.

Yoongi: Do you have a-

Hyuna: I'm on the pill

With that he thrusted inside me making me gasp as a tear fell down my cheek.

Yoongi: Dont worry the pain will go.

He then slowly staryed to thrust in and out of me until he saw that I felt the same pleasure he did. He then fasterned his pace making me moan whilst he grunted. With each of his thrusts he became faster and harder. As I saw he was getting tired I swiched our places and started to bounce on his dick making him moan in pleasure. I felt a knot in my stomach indicating that I was going to orgasm, Yoongi as he switched our position again and started to thrust on my G spot. He made me feel so much pleasure making me moan his name as he slammed into me once last time before we both came at the same time. He then picked me up bridal style then put me in my bed before getting in as well. I cuddled up to him on his chest whilst his arms were around my waist pulling me closer to him and before we knew it we fell asleep...together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry guys for the shorter chapter but I just felt this was a beautiful/kinky moment to end it on, 사 렁해 (salanghae) xxx