Chapter 10

*Yoongi pov*

When I woke up I was next to Hyuna she looked to peaceful in her sleep. I got up then washed up and put my cloths back on. I looked at the time and it was 7:24 so I knew I had an hour and 6 minutes (practice is at 8:30) until practice then I went into the kitchen and started to make bacon scrambled eggs and toast. A few minutes into cooking I felt two small arms wrap around my waist from one side, I knew this as she couldn't get her arms around my waist fully. I lifted up my arm giving her space to go under it so she did. I kissed her on the cheek and then continued on making us breakfast.

Yoongi: Agi (Babe) I'm sorry but I have to got at half 8, sorry

Hyunw: Dont worry I dont mide you don't have to me with my 24/7

She smiled at me warmly showing that she did not mind. Her smile made my heart beat fast felling like it was going to come out of my chest.

As I finished cooking I placed the food on two plates and we both sat down and ate together in silence, not the awkward silence but the peaceful silence. As I was eating I could not stop starying at Hyuna. I don't know how someone could be so beautiful.

Hyuna: What do I have sonething on my face?

She wiped her face to try and get the ting she thought was on her face. I just chuckled at her as she was so cute

Yoongi: Yer beauty

I knew she blushed but she tried to hide it with her hands but it was too laye I already saw and it was perfect

Hyuna: Stop being so cheesy Min Yoongi

Yesss I can make a bad pizza pun

Yoongi: Never because your my pizza

Hyuna: Agioo your so bad at puns

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 8:13 and I took me 15 minutes to get to the practice room from here so I needed to go even if I didn't buy I just didnt want to be scolded by Jin again.

Yoongi: Im sorry agi but I need to go now bye.

I kissed her on the cheek and then grabbed my jacket and left whilst wabing at her then I walked to my car and drove off.

As I parked in front the dance and music studio I saw Jungkook walking in so I locked my car and walked to him so we could walk in together. Once all the guys got here we started to practice

*time skip*

After 4 and a half hours we stop from lunch. Whilst we were eating Hyuna texted me so obviously I text back.

J-hope: ARE YOU SMILING HYUNG!!!

Shit they dont know about us and I know Hyuna doesn't want people to know just yet, I don't care though as long as I can be with her. But what am I going to say.

Yoongi: Funny video

Jungkook: Are you sure it not Hy-

Before Jungkook could finish Namjoon slapped his head making him stop what he was saying making me curious.

Yoongi: We start again

Hobi: Uhrr fine

With that everyone got up and we started practicing again until the door opened and we saw Hyuna come in with bags, presumably with snacks and drinks. As I saw her I wanted to kiss her so badly but I know the guys didn't know and I didn't know if she wanted then to know or not.

Hyuna: Hey guys I came to see you practice also I came bearing gifts.

She slightly giggled at what she said as she handed us the two bagsof food and drinks.

All: YAHH!!!

Jimin: How did you get in?

Hyuna: I texted Tae saying I was coming and he made your manger let me.

Jungkook: Oh, okay. Can we eat now noona?

Hyuna: Of corse you can you dont need my permission.

With that all the guys sat in a circle with Hyuna and we started to eat the food she got us. As we were eating I kept on looking at Hyuna as she was across from me in the circle and I couldn't help but to make sure she was not getting too close with they guys (Tae and Namjoon are sat either side of her). I do trust her its just...I dont know just want to make sure she's alright.

After we finished eating we sarted practicing one of our dances Danger whilst she was watching.

Once we finished she clapped us and told us we were great. We needed up doing a few more dances before we left. I walked Hyuna back with Jimin as they live in the same building so I had to play it off as if I'm going this way.

As we aproched the building were Hyuna and Jimin lived I gulped hoping that Jimin won't suspect anything. We entered the elevator with Jim in but he didn't even question why I was here which creeped me out...a lot.

Hyuna: Bye Jimin

Jimin: Bye Hyuna, Bye Suga.

He waved at us entered his apartment. I was really confused why he wasn't phased by me being with Hyuna. We then entered her room and I plopped myself onto the sofa whilst she went into the kitchen.

*Hyuna pov*

I knew he was weired out that Jimin didn't question him as I didn't tell him that I already told them. I wanted to play with him a bit so I put on an annoyed voice.

Hyuna: You hungry

Yoongi: Yer, but are you alright you seem annoyed.

Hyuna: Nope not at all

Yoongi: I know you are you can't lie to me.

Hyuna: Fine...why didn't you sit next to me?

Yoongi: What do you mean?

Hyunw: When I came to your practice and we ate why didn't you sit next to me?

Yoongi: I didn't know of you wantrd people to know if we are in a relationship.

Hyunw: Yer but friends can sit next to each other.

Yoongi: joesonghabnida (sorry), I'll make it up to you jaji.